Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yellow Fog light tint install video

anticon

Thanks, I just did this. I wiped down the lens with water and microfiber a few times to get it clean. Then I misted it with water and applied the film. I tacked it on in the center of the lens and then worked my way out pushing with my finger. I used a flat headed screwdriver wrapped in microfiber to push the edge under the plastic housing. I didn't even trim the tabs on them, just pushed them under too. Hopefully this wasn't a mistake. Then I heated everything up with a hair dryer and pressed on it with my finger, and microfiber to make sure it was all pressed down with no bubbles and it looked good. I would recommend only touching the tabs during install, and wear some gloves to keep finger prints off. It was pretty easy.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I've installed a bunch of these
I'm an authorized dealer too and embarrassingly enough I don't use water to install film as small as the Fiesta ST fog lenses
I do clean the surfaces but the install takes a few minutes by using the tabs to guide the film on the fogs, once you have it centered I do work from the center outward then when nearly finished I use a blade to cut the tabs off.
Dry install perfect every time, never had an issue. The film is so thick there is no concern with bubbles or creases on a small fog light like the FiST

Just my .02

here's mine
looks good to me (tint color used)