Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DaVinci Performance Turbo kit Feeler

Verbal commitment, here. I've been wanting to make upgrade moves on the ST for a while but after DHM went under, I've not been overly impressed with any of the current offerings.

I like the general direction you seem to have presented, and if it follows through accordingly, this sounds like the kit route I've been wanting to go with.

OP
M
Thread Starter #42
Verbal commitment, here. I've been wanting to make upgrade moves on the ST for a while but after DHM went under, I've not been overly impressed with any of the current offerings.

I like the general direction you seem to have presented, and if it follows through accordingly, this sounds like the kit route I've been wanting to go with.
Thank you, we have some areas of improvement in mind such as a cnc 4:1 collector for better flow, fitment, and quality being the biggest area.
The list is coming along guys.

Thank you, we have some areas of improvement in mind such as a cnc 4:1 collector for better flow, fitment, and quality being the biggest area.
The list is coming along guys.
I’m interested but I would want as short a manifold as possible I’d imagine that would help spool and maybe the new G25 Garrett?

OP
M
Thread Starter #46
Yeah guys, sadly just not enough interests in the kit. We have 3 manifolds we made that could be for sale but you'll need to complete the kit.

Yeah guys, sadly just not enough interests in the kit. We have 3 manifolds we made that could be for sale but you'll need to complete the kit.
How much would it be for just a manifold? I have a nice shiny new GTX sitting here that needs some love :)

At the very least produce the manifolds. I’ll need one towards the end of the year for my 2860.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the very least produce the manifolds. I’ll need one towards the end of the year for my 2860.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with this!! I’m definitely gonna want a manifold in my very near future and would absolutely love a manifold at least.

Any pictures of the manifolds? Compatibility with Gen 2 Turbo's only? Any chance of compatibility with Hybrids? Sad to see this project end, was definitely following, but probably no time to switch from the X37 yet with so much else going on.