Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DaVinci Performance Fiesta ST Front Crash Bar

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My car is currently at a body shop and the Davinchi intercooler and front crash bar were ordered by the Bodyshop but they cant get a response back from Davinchi. So currently without my car until its actually sent out. Real great customer service. Not.
Talk to Patrick @ Bravoalpha performance....you retain the stock crash bar....he gets the intercooler ready in a week and shipped its $477. That's my Blue FiST in the picture! I run a Gen2 Gtx2860r also....other intercoolers couldn't keep up with it....this one slays them all.

https://www.bravoalphaperf.com/products/big-mutha-fist-intercooler-and-race-crash-bar-kit

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Talk to Patrick @ Bravoalpha performance....you retain the stock crash bar....he gets the intercooler ready in a week and shipped its $477. That's my Blue FiST in the picture! I run a Gen2 Gtx2860r also....other intercoolers couldn't keep up with it....this one slays them all.

https://www.bravoalphaperf.com/products/big-mutha-fist-intercooler-and-race-crash-bar-kit

It's out of my hands now unfortunately. Unless theres no response shortly it's up to the insurance company and it's not through my insurance.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's out of my hands now unfortunately. Unless theres no response shortly it's up to the insurance company and it's not through my insurance.
If it was me...I'd cancel that shit and get an intercooler from patrick....you may be waiting a while on Davinci....just an FYI.

It's their insurance company's adjuster and inspections that have done the research. I brought this up to them before the car was even dropped off. So we'll see what happens.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's their insurance company's adjuster and inspections that have done the research. I brought this up to them before the car was even dropped off. So we'll see what happens.
I'd say...it will SAVE $$$$ which any insurance person is all about when paying a claim. Good luck!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
OK Now you’re teasing us; what do you do..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a special route operator for a local municipality. I access areas normal sanitation trucks cannot go. I take care of customer complaints from our mistakes, or theirs. I also remove deer from the road, ditch, or creek after morons they don't pay attention hit them. I do this completely by myself, and I have to worry about people who are texting and driving doing 60 miles an hour hitting me in the process. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it. So I feel pretty safe inside of a car.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm a special route operator for a local municipality. I access areas normal sanitation trucks cannot go. I take care of customer complaints from our mistakes, or theirs. I also remove deer from the road, ditch, or creek after morons they don't pay attention hit them. I do this completely by myself, and I have to worry about people who are texting and driving doing 60 miles an hour hitting me in the process. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
You're the Man's Man!]

DaVinci has terrible customer service, stay away from them. I placed an order with them for a front crash bar and race intercooler back in October 24th of 2018. Got the crash bar delivered 12/6 but no intercooler. Emailed them about the intercooler and was lied to saying it was shipped out after that. Two weeks went by with multiple emails asking where the tracking number was. No response so I filed a CC dispute with paypay and had a response from him within two hours. Finally got my intercooler last week, opened the box and found the intercooler was dented in two spots and tabs bent. Snapped a few pics and sent it to him and he claimed he would give me a partial refund for the dented intercooler. Another week has gone by with no response with this issue. I am at a point to contact BBB with this. I am just so fed up. [confuse] It's sad it has to be this way because they are the only company making this crash bar for the fiesta. Not worth it in my opinion

OP
M
Thread Starter #49
Hey patrick, we do not have a order under your name but all orders that were made from the last bunch are still on the 14 day lead time schedule. Please remember the holidays do affect businesses.
The last 5 bars ordered in the past batch are at powder this week and shipping this next week. Without knowing the name on your order, we are unable to help.
As well, we do not have any more orders with intercoolers from this last batch. I have answered your message on Facebook as well. Please get back to us so we can solve this.

Hey patrick, we do not have a order under your name but all orders that were made from the last bunch are still on the 14 day lead time schedule. Please remember the holidays do affect businesses.
The last 5 bars ordered in the past batch are at powder this week and shipping this next week. Without knowing the name on your order, we are unable to help.
As well, we do not have any more orders with intercoolers from this last batch. I have answered your message on Facebook as well. Please get back to us so we can solve this.
Well you replied to one email from the Insurance company and since then there have been 3 emails sent with no response. On the 17th you replied that the items would shipped out the following week. It is now passed that time frame and cant even get a reply. Also no phone number or better way to contact you. No replies, no tracking update, etc.

This is absolutely horrible customer service.

OP
M
Thread Starter #51
Have you even talked with the body shop and seen if it had been delivered or not? You are quick to bash and you honestly do not know the facts.
First, you are upset about the time frame, if you or a single person that ordered the part checked the website, it clearly says 14 business days.
2: you did not even have any idea what the name of the order was, the order number, or anything yet you bashed us. Please check before you try and bash us.
We can’t make our lead times quicker and bashing us for sticking to them doesn’t not make anyone want to work with you.

Have you even talked with the body shop and seen if it had been delivered or not? You are quick to bash and you honestly do not know the facts.
First, you are upset about the time frame, if you or a single person that ordered the part checked the website, it clearly says 14 business days.
2: you did not even have any idea what the name of the order was, the order number, or anything yet you bashed us. Please check before you try and bash us.
We can’t make our lead times quicker and bashing us for sticking to them doesn’t not make anyone want to work with you.
Maybe I dont know the facts because they havent been provided. Tracking info. I do know the part still hasnt been delivered.

1. In our email thread we are still awaiting tracking info to be provided. We were told once the item was shipped the tracking would be provided. If it was delivered then it shows that your lack of communication and follow is still an issue.

2. The order number, name, etc was provided by the insurance company so me not knowing is irrelevant. I understand lead times. Part ordered the 21st. Being generous counting from Jan 2nd to today is 19 days including a potential day if MLK day was a day off holiday. Which I imagine is enough time to get it shipped out. May not be delivered in the 20 day time frame but I would think it comes back to communication and if it was shipped, a tracking number should be provided. If it wasn't shipped, maybe send a curtesy email explaining that.

Customer service is usually won or loss from communication and with you guys it seems be lacking. Looking at the other posts in this thread it doesnt seem like any situation was positive.

Edit: Just received a call back from the shop and was told the parts person there also named Patrick doesn't have an eta because he cant get a response back since apparently the only communication you guys do is via email with no phone number. So they're just sitting on their hands at this point.

Nice to know I’m not the only one dealing with this BS. Ordered mine December 27. Got some replies 14 lead time blah blah week after 14 days saying I’ll get a tracking number and going to be shipped “next week” over a month now... no reply.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice to know I’m not the only one dealing with this BS. Ordered mine December 27. Got some replies 14 lead time blah blah week after 14 days saying I’ll get a tracking number and going to be shipped “next week” over a month now... no reply.

Time to ditch the SHIT and get a Bravoalpha Intercooler that retains the factory crash bar......[dictate]

Just wanted less weight from the nose. Already have levels performance intercooler

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just wanted less weight from the nose. Already have levels performance intercooler

The vehicle is light enough as it is....IMO....There are other places you could shave weight but the Front crash bar would not be one of them for me that's for dam sure. I like things to collapse the way they are intended too.....[party]

Yeah, but somehow I'm the bad guy for saying how bad their customer service is. The Insurance company is even posting on the Davinchi FB page trying to see what the hell is going on. He was so quick to defend himself but still cant provide any info.

Time to ditch the SHIT and get a Bravoalpha Intercooler that retains the factory crash bar......[dictate]
Talking with insurance now to see if we can just put a stock OEM crash bar put in (which I still have) and then order a different intercooler. Then the body shop can dispute the charges or whatever and get their money back from this "company".

Seems like since then, Davinchi has vanished. Hasnt logged into the forum, isnt responded on FB, emails, etc. Thats from me, the insurance company, and the bodyshop.

Just a warning to everyone. Stay away from Davinchi!