Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

$200 Store Credit Winner Announcement

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
As promised!
I'm awarding a $200 store credit from the Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale that we just buttoned up.
Before we get into the winner, those that haven't received a free whoosh shirt, don't worry!
It's either because the size detail wasn't left on the order and I then maybe received a IG, FB, email, PM, etc message or nothing that told me what size I was supposed to send[8]. So there are free gifts that are being sent out today and tomorrow. Some folks might still receive emails to confirm sizes. We have plenty of shirts!!!![loveboost]

Now on to the $200 smackaroos!

The selection was easy!
I simply downloaded my order file from the time stamp when the ad was dropped on 11/22/17 until midnight 11/27/17
loaded the names in the order they came in to the Randomizer and hit the button one time.....

this is what popped up "see pic"

I don't know if Dustyn is on the forums or not and if he is, no idea what his forum user name is. Either way, Congrats! You have an email sir![like]
A sincere thanks to all that ordered during the sale and for all the support.

Let me know if there are any questions and thank you once again

-Ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
i didn't even make it to the top 20...
it's 100% random
sorry man