Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta St has aluminum body panels?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
As I started to make this thread I realized I could easily test this with magnet, but my car is at the shop right now getting the window replaced after getting shot up. I feel like the hood is so light it has to be aluminum, and the way the bullet sliced and ripped through my door skin makes me think it may be aluminum also. Anybody know?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

STTom

Premium Account
How did a bullet go through the door? The door panels are steel.

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Ya, some clown shot at me. Luckily he missed.

I was standing inside my door and the guy was to the rear of my car maybe 15ft away. He fired 5 shots and missed me on 4 but got my door. The 5th hit a truck that was driving by.

I recovered one of the bullets. I'm gonna hang it from my rearview mirror as a reminder. Let it go... Don't be a dumbass
... Don't get out of the car...

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Not sure how I'm gonna mount a chain to it, to hang it.

Not sure how I'm gonna mount a chain to it, to hang it.

Chain it up and hang it around the rear view mirror! [like]

Holy smokes though man, I saw a video about this posted in a Fiesta ST group on Facebook just yesterday. Glad to hear you made it out unscathed!

Saw the news report on NtxST facebook last night. Crazy! Glad you are okay!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Good to see youā€™re okay. This is a good reminder that during an altercation- some people are crazier than we are. Iā€™ve seen my fair share of crazy s#!t on the road. Best practice: never underestimate how crazy the other driver/person can be.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think you need to elaborate on this story some more.. Glad to see you are OK though.

Luckily you didnā€™t get shot.

Driving around with my little girl has eased my concern with what other drivers are doing.

Just let them pass. None of that nonsense is worth anyoneā€™s life

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
WTF?! Glad ur ok! I block people like that ALL the time. Maybe not so much anymore lol

Holy shit! I watched the live broadcast on Facebook last night. Those idiot reporters kept trying to get you on camera after you told them not to record you. Glad you didn't get killed or even shot. You are one lucky SOB!

Riding a motorcycle for a decade has really made me a more relaxed driver in my car. You have no way to road rage on a motorcycle without putting yourself in serious danger. The mindset kind of carries over when I'm in my car. I just make room for idiots or accelerate the fuck away from them.

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
I think they're 2 statements that are unrelated. He posed a question then answered my question without realizing the context implication... But then again, some people do think car doors are bulletproof lol.