Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta St has aluminum body panels?

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
I think that he thinks that you think that the bullet shoyld not be able to pass through since it's steel. That's initially how I read it also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

STTom

Premium Account
I think that he thinks that you think that the bullet shoyld not be able to pass through since it's steel. That's initially how I read it also

lol got it.

cxwrench

That's what I originally thought he meant, no worries. The way the post was written I couldn't see any other way to take it.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Drill a hole in it. Should be soft lead.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I think they're 2 statements that are unrelated. He posed a question then answered my question without realizing the context implication... But then again, some people do think car doors are bulletproof lol.

I suspect that even a .22 NON Magnum round could easily get through our door skins at close range. ;)

zanethan

Just a suggestion but I would use a string instead of a chain. The clanking will drive you crazy.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Glad no one was injured... even better that they got a plate number. Let us know what becomes of the investigation.

I was witness to a minor hit and skip accident a few weeks ago. Three way intersection with a traffic light. Picture a "T". There are two lanes headed in each direction for all streets. Cloudy with clear visibility, mid-afternoon, moderate traffic. I was on the vertical part of the "T" approaching a red light in the right lane on 35mph roadway. To the left is 35mph roadway. To the right is 25mph roadway. I come to a slow stop, watching two vehicles in their left lane as they approach off to the left, on the horizontal section of the "T". The victim begins to slow to a stop before the light. I look to the right, in preparation to go. The bright orange Pontiac Grand Am isn't paying attention until the last second and begins to brake too late. Screeches a little bit and bumps the car in front of'em, which was still slowing to a stop. That screech refocuses my attention. My light turns green. Another car which had just pulled up beside me, proceeds to go. At that point I stay put because I could see the Pontiac backing up and turning his wheels. He cuts off a line of cars approaching behind him in the other lane, and proceeds to floor it through the intersection. The car next to me brakes to keep from getting plastered. I make my right turn and catch up to him at the next intersection; we were both speeding. I'm sure he notices he's being followed at that point and didn't want to be involved in any altercation; wasn't about to follow him onto a relatively empty side street. Regardless, I had what I needed at that point and let'em go, continuing to go straight. I returned to the scene, parking my vehicle well away from the incident and out-of-sight. The victim had left. Phoned the police with the plate number in case the victim filed a report.

......... I'm gonna hang it from my rearview mirror as a reminder. Let it go... Don't be a dumbass
... Don't get out of the car... .....................
Wise words. It ain't that serious. If someone is determined to be in more of a hurry than you, let them. Don't block. Trolling in real life, potentially has real consequences. It ain't worth it!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ya, some clown shot at me. Luckily he missed.

I was standing inside my door and the guy was to the rear of my car maybe 15ft away. He fired 5 shots and missed me on 4 but got my door. The 5th hit a truck that was driving by.

I recovered one of the bullets. I'm gonna hang it from my rearview mirror as a reminder. Let it go... Don't be a dumbass
... Don't get out of the car...

Had to post this...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Based on a follow-up comment and forum personality, probably played the role of troll on the road. (blocking another driver) The other driver decides to retaliate by putting cinco minus uno holes in driver door.

EDIT: Corrected "roll" to "role".

Last edited:

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Based on a follow-up comment and forum personality, probably played the roll of troll on the road. (blocking another driver) The other driver decides to retaliate by putting cinco minus uno holes in driver door.
Maybe crackle tune mistaken for gun fire?

Weird, I thought the only thing down in Texas were steers and.....

EDIT: Someone actually gave me neg rep over this. LOL Lighten up.

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
...bullets? Don't know that joke. [shy]
Don't mess with Texas... for they complain VERY loudly. [wink][wink]

EDIT: Oh... rhymes with "steers". Kind of out of context of the thread, which is why I didn't get the joke. Not a very good one either. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
...bullets? Don't know that joke. [shy]
Don't mess with Texas... for they complain VERY loudly. [wink][wink]

EDIT: Oh... rhymes with "steers". Kind of out of context of the thread, which is why I didn't get the joke. Not a very good one either. [wink]
It's a quote from the drill Sargent (played by R. Lee Ermey) in the movie "Full Metal Jacket", when addressing a Lone Star Marine recruit, back before they were not allowed to dis/violate the civil rights of the Privates (Vietnam era).