Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Motorsports Boost Hose Kit REVIEW

Trader history for pirite (0)

I got a great chance i couldn't say no to.
Did i want to review the new boost hose kit from Whoosh? You're damn right i did!
My opinion on this kit is Ron could charge more than he has them listed at and it would still be an incredible value.
Also something to be mentioned, I got the kit BEFORE the t-bolt clamps were in stock because I'm impatient and hate waiting, therefore I can only review the hoses themselves.

Lets start off with the basics on it.

What comes in the kit:
Direct off the turbo hose
Elbow in middle of hot side
Hot side to intercooler
Cold side from intercooler to pipe
Cold side pipe to throttle body
Cold side pipe to sound symposer

These hoses are no BS. Thick, great quality, and much sturdier than OEM.

As far as fitment goes, better than stock IMO. No clearance issues AT ALL.
Whoosh hose compared to OEM:

Install was not bad with it taking me an hour with the use of a lift.
This right here is the worst part, This is the hot side to the intercooler. Getting a tool in there to tighten the clamp sucks. Plain and simple.

Again, I can't tell you enough how good the fitment on these are:

Last but not least, hard to get a good photo of, but the hoses up top fit great as well:

One tip to anyone going to do the install, Get all the hot side piping out, assemble the hose and pipe for the entire hot side, get it started on the intercooler first, then get it onto the turbo. Makes it much much easier.

Now for what seems to be a signature for me and reviews, a little time lapse. Not very detailed but still better than nothing [twothumb]
[video=youtube;4GOOeyaQ3EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GOOeyaQ3EU[/video]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I got a great chance i couldn't say no to.
Did i want to review the new boost hose kit from Whoosh? You're damn right i did!
My opinion on this kit is Ron could charge more than he has them listed at and it would still be an incredible value.
Also something to be mentioned, I got the kit BEFORE the t-bolt clamps were in stock because I'm impatient and hate waiting, therefore I can only review the hoses themselves.

Lets start off with the basics on it.

What comes in the kit:
Direct off the turbo hose
Elbow in middle of hot side
Hot side to intercooler
Cold side from intercooler to pipe
Cold side pipe to throttle body
Cold side pipe to sound symposer

These hoses are no BS. Thick, great quality, and much sturdier than OEM.

As far as fitment goes, better than stock IMO. No clearance issues AT ALL.
Whoosh hose compared to OEM:

Install was not bad with it taking me an hour with the use of a lift.
This right here is the worst part, This is the hot side to the intercooler. Getting a tool in there to tighten the clamp sucks. Plain and simple.

Again, I can't tell you enough how good the fitment on these are:

Last but not least, hard to get a good photo of, but the hoses up top fit great as well:

One tip to anyone going to do the install, Get all the hot side piping out, assemble the hose and pipe for the entire hot side, get it started on the intercooler first, then get it onto the turbo. Makes it much much easier.

Now for what seems to be a signature for me and reviews, a little time lapse. Not very detailed but still better than nothing [twothumb]
[video=youtube;4GOOeyaQ3EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GOOeyaQ3EU[/video]
Awesome! Can't wait to get my hoses....whoosh intercooler installed ..hot pipe..then Turbo.... then the Dp.....it's all coming together finally.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
THANKS for the review and tips! [thumb]

If I did not have the Mountune hoses LONG before Ron released his setup, I would have gone for these as well.

That hot side (and even the cold side as well) to IC clamp is why I will wait until I install the CP-E IC in the spring to get the Mountune hoses on the car at the same time. ;)

Yes! This makes me more excited to get my kit! I always felt I couldn’t get the stock hoses to stay sealed. It is always a pain in the rear checking the hoses for leaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you noticed any performance gains? boost differences/ spooling times/ response/ etc.? The stock hoses are so soft. I am planning on purchasing these soon.

Thanks!