Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Fiesta ST Stock Bridgestone tires only

Trader history for visualabstrakt (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have for sale 4 tires. They are the original Bridgestone Potenza RE059A 205/40/R17 84W that came with the car when I purchased it. They have at most 5000 miles on them so there's plenty of tread life. Shortly after I purchased the vehicle I swapped the original tires for some Blizzaks and these remained in my garage. Local buyer only. I'm located in Maryland. Looking for $250 OBO.

Attachments

Last edited:

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I thought your price was way to high and now this is where they should be

Good deal for any locals

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's not hard to ship....mine were sent from Alabama....it's worth looking into. It wasn't as expensive as you'd think.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It's not hard to ship....mine were sent from Alabama....it's worth looking into. It wasn't as expensive as you'd think.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yes please, mine will be bald soon. I'm rough on a set of performance tires, I have only 15.5k miles

Last edited:
OP
V
Thread Starter #16
I'll have to look into shipping. I've never shipped tires before. But for now I'd like to keep the sale local.

Status
Not open for further replies.