Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: 17x8 Fifteen52 Turbomacs w/ Federal 595RSR Tires

Trader history for visualabstrakt (0)

Hello. I have for sale:

White 17x8 Turbomacs
4x108
+42mm offset

wrapped in...

Federal 595RSR's
215/40/17

I will also be including some KIC's Neochrome lug nuts as well for a bolt-on install

They have at most 10000 miles. Still plenty of tread life. No TPMS included. They are a little used so there is some visible wear. No bends or cracks though. Never driven in the winter. Local buyers only. I'm located in Maryland. Asking for $750 OBO

Attachments

This is very tempting since i was planing on getting these the beginning of next year.

If you still have these in the next coming weeks when i get my bonus. I'll take them off your hands.

OP
V
Thread Starter #8
If you still have these in the next coming weeks when i get 2my bonus. I'll take them off your hands.
Sounds good. Let me know whats up and if i still have it then we can link up. Im not too far from Bowie.

Hello. I have for sale
White 17x8 Turbomacs
4x108
+42mm offset

wrapped in...

Federal 595RSR's
215/40/17

I will also be including some KIC's Neochrome lug nuts as well for a bolt-on install

They have at most 10000 miles. Still plenty of tread life. No TPMS included. They are a little used so there is some visible wear. No bends or cracks though. Never driven in the winter. Local buyers only. I'm located in Maryland. Asking for $750 OBO
Would you ship them to Aussie ?

Sorry but at this time, I am not willing to ship.
should check price for shipping to aussie, i bet it would be hilarious

so, just to be funny i did it. Shipping from my zip code to brisbane 4000. (4) 50lb boxes at 17x17x10 (wheels and tires)
https://imgur.com/a/ZRrCO

Just did it again @ (4) 25lb boxes @ 17x17x8 and its roughly $1200-$1500 usd (wheels only)

*** The prices quoted are ESTIMATES based on the information you have supplied. Prices quoted may not include all surcharges, fees, optional services, duties, taxes, and customs charges.

like i said this is just for my shits and giggles...

sorry visualabstrakt i know your not willing to ship, i just thought that it would be funny to see pricing.

OP
V
Thread Starter #16
should check price for shipping to aussie, i bet it would be hilarious

so, just to be funny i did it. Shipping from my zip code to brisbane 4000. (4) 50lb boxes at 17x17x10 (wheels and tires)
https://imgur.com/a/ZRrCO

Just did it again @ (4) 25lb boxes @ 17x17x8 and its roughly $1200-$1500 usd (wheels only)

*** The prices quoted are ESTIMATES based on the information you have supplied. Prices quoted may not include all surcharges, fees, optional services, duties, taxes, and customs charges.

like i said this is just for my shits and giggles...

sorry visualabstrakt i know your not willing to ship, i just thought that it would be funny to see pricing.
Lol...damm that's crazy. Just for shipping too lol.