Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My St finally arrived

Ordered a platinum White ST with black wheels back in early August. 16 weeks to the day from order to arrival. Knew I wanted white with black wheels and summer tires, but I wasn't interested in any of the other options. Probably would have ordered red, blue or green if it were available but I really do like the white now that I have it. I don't plan on driving it in the Michigan winters so I was thrilled to have weather in the 50's and sunny, both to drive it home and drive it over the weekend. If any of you are looking for one equipped identical to mine, there is one available at Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights Michigan. At least there was about a week ago.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran

I know you have been here asking questions.
Officially, Welcome.

Dave

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
What no pics. Pics or it didn't happen
So far I can't figure out how to add pictures. This is the first Forum I've had trouble figuring out how to do it. I'm trying to do this from an Android phone if that makes a difference. Honest, I do have pictures. Honest!

I started using the tapatalk app and adding pictures using the app is very easy. All the photobucket nonsense made that route pretty much useless.

We want pictures! We want pictures! lol

I wanted the white with black panda look, but I ended up settling with a Magnetic Fiesta ST instead.

OP
M
Thread Starter #13
We want pictures! We want pictures! lol

I wanted the white with black panda look, but I ended up settling with a Magnetic Fiesta ST instead.
With Spock like logic I determined that (to my eyes at least) Magnetic looked better when it was spotless clean on a sunny day and Platinum White looked better on cloudy days, when it was a little dirty and at night. About two out of every three days in Michigan are cloudy and I don't always keep my car's spotless. That said, deciding against Platinum White was mathematically impossible.

With Spock like logic I determined that (to my eyes at least) Magnetic looked better when it was spotless clean on a sunny day and Platinum White looked better on cloudy days, when it was a little dirty and at night. About two out of every three days in Michigan are cloudy and I don't always keep my car's spotless. That said, deciding against Platinum White was mathematically impossible.
In other words, it was a split decision without using highly advanced statistics formulas.[giggle]

OP
M
Thread Starter #15
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Unless I made the whole thing up and just decided to flip a coin.

Welcome to the group, and where is Schutte, Mi?
You should check into the Michiganders thread, we plan on some get-togethers next year.
Tom

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
The geographic location you referred to is a small island fortress that I inherited. It's in the middle of Lake Huron and is protected by its own Navy and Air Force. That, or it was just a screw up when I joined this forum. You'll have to decide which story you choose to believe.