Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Well this wasn't supposed to happen

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #61
So I did some other things.

Also finally got a real tune, been using the Cobb ots ones for the last 10,000 miles, and now that I'm "FBO" figured I might as well take advantage of it.

I went with Dizzy and I couldn't be happier. Also the fact I'm not seeing 26-27psi+ spikes makes me happier, because that's just a tad too high for me.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

You wouldn’t happen to be saveHutch on Reddit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #63
You wouldn’t happen to be saveHutch on Reddit?

Yes, I happen to be saveHUTCH on Reddit.

Yes, I happen to be saveHUTCH on Reddit.

I’m the owner of the black fiesta from MD, who may or may not have helped start the booty train.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #65
Just a small update. No need mods to add, but I did give her a wash and rub down.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #66
So a couple months back I bought a new charcoal canister cause I had a hunch. Decided to take the original one off, and my hunch was right. The original one had gotten broken and leaked. Put a new one on and BOOM no more 0455/0456 light, and the evap moniter is ready. I AM SO PUMPED!!!!!

Also gave her a little wash as I hadn't done.so in a long time and she was looking sad.

Ordered a maxton rear spoiler extension, no-pistons pedal spacer, 180° motorcraft thermo, some lamix for the rear reflectors, and the whoosh shifter cable and brackets bushings.

Next mod is going to be a front lip, and some side skirts.

I have decided to go with the rt330r over the x47r, but I want to get the strat 4 port aux fuel kit in first.

So my next big purchases will be a true LSD, and the aux fuel. That should hold me over until my deployment next year, then I can focus on getting it paid off before I come.back, and maybe the rt330 waiting for me when I get back.

So a couple months back I bought a new charcoal canister cause I had a hunch. Decided to take the original one off, and my hunch was right. The original one had gotten broken and leaked. Put a new one on and BOOM no more 0455/0456 light, and the evap moniter is ready. I AM SO PUMPED!!!!!

Also gave her a little wash as I hadn't done.so in a long time and she was looking sad.

Ordered a maxton rear spoiler extension, no-pistons pedal spacer, 180° motorcraft thermo, some lamix for the rear reflectors, and the whoosh shifter cable and brackets bushings.

Next mod is going to be a front lip, and some side skirts.

I have decided to go with the rt330r over the x47r, but I want to get the strat 4 port aux fuel kit in first.

So my next big purchases will be a true LSD, and the aux fuel. That should hold me over until my deployment next year, then I can focus on getting it paid off before I come.back, and maybe the rt330 waiting for me when I get back.

Look for the X57R coming out soon.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I did some other things.

Also finally got a real tune, been using the Cobb ots ones for the last 10,000 miles, and now that I'm "FBO" figured I might as well take advantage of it.

I went with Dizzy and I couldn't be happier. Also the fact I'm not seeing 26-27psi+ spikes makes me happier, because that's just a tad too high for me.

Like save Hutch BMX Bikes?[wrenchin]

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #69
Look for the X57R coming out soon.
Well hot damn, Everytime I decide on what to buy something bigger better and newer comes out.

Got the maxton extension in, and on. Looks tits.

Got some flat rota caps for the wheels, much cleaner looking now.

Just got in a no-pistons pedal spacer, will be put in tomorrow.

My carbon eyebrows will be in tomorrow as well so they'll go on this weekend. (Long 2 month wait, but it'll be worth it)

The rest of my whoosh order should be in soon as well, so I'll have a couple of things to do.

Other than that, I'm about to upgrade to the v2 E30 tune from dizzy (v1 is freaking awesome, but if it's so good v2 must be amazeballs)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I used to bmx.

I had a Diamondback....Hutch and a Mint condition GT Performer that I restored and some Shmuck basket on wheels took it from my entry way. I know who it is and its a small world....His time will come! [thumbdown]

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #72
I had a Diamondback....Hutch and a Mint condition GT Performer that I restored and some Shmuck basket on wheels took it from my entry way. I know who it is and its a small world....His time will come! [thumbdown]
Well my last name is Hutchison, that's where the hutch comes from. As far as the same thing, my brother's first Xbox name was savefred, so I stole his idea and stuck with it. Then decided to change to my new name for any forum/group I join now (gearbox88m, my nickname and my MOS)

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #73
Well, got the v2 E30 tune from Jason at dizzy. Holy shit balls. This tune is nasty. I'm gonna have to see what kinda power it's making now, gonna try and schedule some dyno runs this coming week.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Set up your AccessPort to read the corrections on Cylinder 3 - you can see how aggressive the tune really is by how the ECU is modulating the spark timing. Really interesting.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #75
Yay, so I washed it, finally. No new news to report. 5k+ miles with Jason's tunes and no issues. Still haven't hit a dyno because life ya know.

I don't have much more that I want to do, other than the LSD and the rt330. So it's gonna stay pretty much like this until then.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #76
So hopped on the tbperformance traction bar deal.so that'll be.in and.on next week.

Decided to wrap the car, gonna be a metallic yellow, like the new m3/4.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So hopped on the tbperformance traction bar deal.so that'll be.in and.on next week.

Decided to wrap the car, gonna be a metallic yellow, like the new m3/4.

How much is that going to set you back?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #78
How much is that going to set you back?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Wrap? $450 ish. I'm doing it myself. Not my.first rodeo.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #79
So I took the H & R SS springs out and put the stockers back in. All to put on my winter set up. 185/65/15 Toyo Observe GSI-5 tires on 15x6 steelies.

Also installed the Rally Armour flaps that I ordered a year ago.

It's gonna be in this configuration for awhile, as I am going to Europe for a good amount of time next year, and won't be back until 2020.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #80
Today was maintenance day. Oil change, cleaned out OCC, trans fluid (to BG syncro shift 2), cleaned the BOV and put new orings in it, and gave her an in depth wash to clean the salt off.

I buffed the hood with v38 on a black hex logic pad and it looks great. When I have the time I'm gonna be doing a correction on the whole car. Luckily all it has is very little love marks. No deep scratches or swirls, because I take ultra care when washing. Gonna try and get it to 100% on the outside and inside before I leave in April.

Also the stock wheels are back on because the snow went away and it got up to 50° and I hate the way it drives on the snow tires on dry pavement.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk