Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Well this wasn't supposed to happen

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
So I picked up my '17 FiST Oct 27 and told myself that I'd keep it stock, or close to it. Well that lasted 1 month. I've been doing little things here and there, but I just said screw it and ordered some more serious fun bits.

I'm posting this thread from my phone right now so I can't do all the fancy picture stuff until I decide to use my computer, but I'm starting this now so I won't forget.

Anywho, I'll be updating this as I go along, the end plans are a X47 upgrade, and some medium sized Cams with corresponding spring upgrades, and most likely an auction fuel system.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #4
This will never stop now...you know that right?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I know, I have my 350z for fun as well, but it's so expensive to mod that I just couldn't not play with the fiesta.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #6

Yea, it's bad, especially since I also have a zx10r and a Harley as well haha.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yea, it's bad, especially since I also have a zx10r and a Harley as well haha.
Just always wear your brain saver and gear...to many times have I picked gravel out of road rash or saw others become paraplegic or quadriplegics thinking it was cool not to wear a helmet. Be safe and have fun.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #8

Just always wear your brain saver and gear...to many times have I picked gravel out of road rash or saw others become paraplegic or quadriplegics thinking it was cool not to wear a helmet. Be safe and have fun.

I never don't wear a nice alpinestars leather jacket,y arai helmet, riding gloves, sidi boots, the least riding gear thing I swear is a pair of Wrangler jeans (which I have crashed in before and they hold up very well)

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #9
So I forgot about Photobucket and their stupid shit. Setting up another acct somewhere else to host pictars.

Update: got the ITG filter, ATI pod, and AEM digital boost gauge in. Gonna be installing the filter tomorrow, hopefully my mountune rmm and boost tap do come in tomorrow so I can get the gauge installed, I may wire it up and mount it so I only have to install the tap itself.

Other than that Ron from whoosh messaged me saying the downpipe will be there Friday so I should have it sometime next week, which is good because my AP should be here Thursday. WIN!!

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #10
Update part deux, got the AP, tap, mishimoto OCC, mountune rmm in. Haven't had time to do any installs yet, but plan to do the filter and tap as well as install the tune.

Gonna throw the gauge, rmm, and all the other fun stuff in this weekend. Hopefully the whoosh dp gets here before the weekend.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Be wary of the mishimoto bracket on the OCC....it has been known to break. Just some food for thought....

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #13
Be wary of the mishimoto bracket on the OCC....it has been known to break. Just some food for thought....

I'll keep it in mind.

Got the ITG filter and AP in. Gotta say, the stock pilot tires don't grip on launch, at all.....

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Gotta say, the stock pilot tires don't grip on launch, at all.....
Yeah, but you'll be glad you have those over the Potenzas come a couple more weeks of winter, especially a light snow (like what is falling right now, here). ;)

Last edited:
OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #15
I'll be picking up a winter set of wheels and tires soon, gonna hit up the junkyard soon

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #16

Got the OCC installed. Also got the TS boost tap in and the autometer boost gauge sensor hooked up.

Changed the oil for the first time today as well.

I said I would do minimal to mine as well because I have the MR2 in the garage... and I just went X37 a little bit ago. I'm at similar point though where anymore power from my other car or mods is huge money where stuff for the fiesta can be had for reasonable amounts.

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #19
Update:

Just got the whoosh catless DP in today. Gonna hopefully install tomorrow if I get up in time. Next mod on the list is the whoosh fmic with boost hoses and a hot side charge pipe. Still on the fence about getting the Cobb cold air.

Intuit

3000 Post Club

All too right! [twothumb] Although I must say, I'm guilty of riding without a bicycle helmet. But it's a no go on the moto without dome-piece prophylactics.

Should say "brain case saver". People often aren't aware that helmets aren't designed to prevent concussion, as they'd have to be really huge with embedded exploding airbag like deceleration systems. Their basic intent, is to keep from having to put Humpty Dumpty (read: skull) back together again. But even with a helmet, it is still possible to fall off and wind up, simple.