Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where is Mountune? Might cancel order....

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Big deal? No. Inconvenient and impossible with my schedule? Yes.

I'm going out if town starting Monday through January 13th (road trip then Hawaii) I had to cancel my order because chances are I wouldn't have it by then.

Honestly I'm only bummed about the lack of communication. Other small outfits like Stratified and Whoosh respond within a day. I tried to order overnight but that didn't happen. I was told early last week and that didn't happen. They refunded me promptly, just bummed I missed the sale and they took so long with no communication.

I ordered from another vendor yesterday and it's arriving tomorrow.

Just an inconvenience. Not a big deal

Oh I completely feel that, I happened to be out of town when my AP showed up but I just went down to the post office the next day and picked it up.

The map I had done with them is really good, but man, it took months to get to revision E (the fifth one lol). I think I was most impatient with this, I'd go to logs the day after I got a revision and email them right away and it would sometimes take a week to get a new revision. Randy is a super busy guy so I just kind of grew accustomed to the waiting, but it was worthwhile.

And you waited 6 weeks for a filter? You must have the patience of a Jedi lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
6 weeks isn't bad, I'm going on 6 months waiting for my shift knob to be made/show up. With ANY of my old cars I'd have been freaking out about anything taking this long to be made and delivered (except custom wheels or anything that needed to come from overseas). Maybe I just have a different attitude about this car [tongue]

OP
HBEcoBeaST

HBEcoBeaST

Thread Starter #22
Oh I completely feel that, I happened to be out of town when my AP showed up but I just went down to the post office the next day and picked it up.

The map I had done with them is really good, but man, it took months to get to revision E (the fifth one lol). I think I was most impatient with this, I'd go to logs the day after I got a revision and email them right away and it would sometimes take a week to get a new revision. Randy is a super busy guy so I just kind of grew accustomed to the waiting, but it was worthwhile.

6 weeks isn't bad, I'm going on 6 months waiting for my shift knob to be made/show up. With ANY of my old cars I'd have been freaking out about anything taking this long to be made and delivered (except custom wheels or anything that needed to come from overseas). Maybe I just have a different attitude about this car [tongue]
Yea custom parts or something that had to be fabricated/calibrated/etc I could understand taking a LONG time and you'd be at the mercy of the manufacturer and supplier.

I'm not too concerned about revisions since I plan on flashing before my road trip then going full bolt on in January when I get back. No use revising a tune I'll use for 1 month.

The lack of AP really held me up. I had planned on going full bolt on (catted DP, IC) before my trip but I didn't want to mess up the car by running a DP on a stock tune. My buddy told me that running an aftermarket IC on stock tune you lose boost too? Either way I'm still stock, don't want to mess with the car before a long trip.

Maybe my Bitcoin will go crazy and I'll get an x47+ in January when I come back.

Mountune is cool in my book. They refunded me quickly and my email communication from them was professional and accommodating. Slow to respond? In my case, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt since it was Black Friday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk