Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: ' 15 FiST - Molten Orange w/ Storm Gray Recaros - $14,500

Trader history for MPA (0)

MPA

I've decided time with my FiST must come to an end. I love driving it, but I want to drive something else.

Car is located outside St. Louis, MO

2015 FiST - $14,000
- 28,xxx miles

- Molten Orange with Storm Gray Recaros

- 35% Tint all around

- Tuned by Tune+ for 91/93/e30 (Accessport included)

- MAP Cat back exhaust

- MAP Intercooler

- Cobb RMM

- Boomba Transmission Adapter plate (reduces shift throws by 20% over stock)

- DHM Symposer Delete

- Pierce Motorsports Street Suspension kit (strut tower bar, 2 pt lower brace, rear Torsion beam brace)

- Pierce Motorsports Mid-Ship Brace (uninstalled)

- 16x7.5 Sport Edition SE-17s with 205/45/16 Federal 595 RS-Rs (about 3,500 miles on them). Also have 3 extra wheels (1 new/1 curbed/1 bent from a pothole)

- 15" steelies w/ 185/60/15 General Altimax Arctics for winter

- Full size spare swapped out with a mini spare from a regular Fiesta so trunk floor sits flat on lower setting

- Focus SVT rear brakes

- Also comes with a set of new brake pads for the front.

- It's had the 10k and 20k mile services done at Bommarito Ford

- Also have a trunk mat for it, and the Ford rubber floor mats. Also a set of poly exhaust hangers.

All pictures except the last one (with the summer tires mounted) were taken today (12/4/17)

Mark on rear bumper from someone who couldn't park a car :D

Summer Setup

Last edited:
Damn. Almost exactly what I'm looking for. Deliver to Davenport Iowa, I'd buy it tomorrow :)

Great looking car with a nice mods list. If only it was a '16 with the sunroof I'd be all over it :) GLWS!

Dang, wish I would've seen this deal when I was in the market a couple months ago!

Just a quick question...what is the advantage to the SVTF rear brakes?

OP
MPA

MPA

Thread Starter #9
Dang, wish I would've seen this deal when I was in the market a couple months ago!

Just a quick question...what is the advantage to the SVTF rear brakes?
The brake disc is a little bigger (278mm vs 253mm), and you use the FiST rear caliper - just need the SVTF caliper bracket, rear rotor, and new FiST rear pads.