Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16x7 +40 offset 205 45 16 results with vid

DaveG99

Those rotas look great. I never thought i liked them till now. And they are less than $600 shipped! I have those tires. They are good daily driver tires but arent as sticky as some of the extreme summer tires. The tread pattern and the tire look great though.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Those rotas look great. I never thought i liked them till now. And they are less than $600 shipped! I have those tires. They are good daily driver tires but arent as sticky as some of the extreme summer tires. The tread pattern and the tire look great though.
Thanks !!

HBEcoBeaST

I listened for it but never heard your suspension set up? I'm assuming you're on springs?

Considering this exact set up but possibly 205/50 r16 as I'm stock height and want to 'fill in' the wheel wells without lowering. The weight savings are probably 8lbs per corner. That's huge!

Thanks for posting this video. Much appreciated!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
I listened for it but never heard your suspension set up? I'm assuming you're on springs?

Considering this exact set up but possibly 205/50 r16 as I'm stock height and want to 'fill in' the wheel wells without lowering. The weight savings are probably 8lbs per corner. That's huge!

Thanks for posting this video. Much appreciated!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Your very welcome sir. As for springs I'm on h&r's

DaveG99

I would liek to see 15x7.5's on our car. The 15x7.5's are 12.2 lbs! Would be nice with a set of dunlop star spec's in a 205/50/15

i was wondering at +40 offset how flush is the set up with the fenders? i just purchased the rpf1's with +43. i was hoping a 5mm spacer woul give me a flush look.... (not stanced).

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
i was wondering at +40 offset how flush is the set up with the fenders? i just purchased the rpf1's with +43. i was hoping a 5mm spacer woul give me a flush look.... (not stanced).
Preaty flush. Did you watch the video ??