Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh brand catted 3" downpipe is here....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Ron, I would like to know if you have a Catted version with the bracket support (which holds part of the RMM).

I don’t know too much about Stage3, but could be safe just to run downpipe + Full Stage 2 without exhaust? Until you release your cat back option?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #123
Ron, I would like to know if you have a Catted version with the bracket support (which holds part of the RMM).

I don’t know too much about Stage3, but could be safe just to run downpipe + Full Stage 2 without exhaust? Until you release your cat back option?
this catted DP has a small single bolt bracket similar to the V1 catless downpipe
exhaust will be a little while yet, our hybrid turbo will be done next week so that has will be the next large item release

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #124
Are there plans to release a "V2" catted downpipe? I ask because your downpipes are the only ones that I'm considering, and I'm torn between choosing the V2 catless for the extra bracket support, and your current high-flow catted pipe for the sound, environmental, and (purported) better spool benefits.
possibly mid to late 2019

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm throwing around the idea of going catted. If I do it will be a whoosh!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Ron just wanted to check if there's an update on the status of restocking the Whoosh Catted Downpipe?

Currently the page states:
OUT of STOCK - est delivery June 1st, 2020

Since June 1st has already passed, what is the new estimated delivery date?

Thanks!

Roughly how much is the downpipe with the 200 cel cat shipped to Australia please? I have been told these will fit the Euro/Australian models, can ypu confirm this please? I am looking towards upgrades to stage 2 for my car/youtube channel. Thanks.

Hey Ron just wanted to check if there's an update on the status of restocking the Whoosh Catted Downpipe?

Currently the page states:
OUT of STOCK - est delivery June 1st, 2020

Since June 1st has already passed, what is the new estimated delivery date?

Thanks!
Got my downpipe in on Thursday and installed Saturday (yesterday)! Thanks to Ron for responding when I emailed him a couple times on the status of the pipe. He wasn't able to give me precise dates but thats OK, that's business and manufacturing.

I installed yesterday to my OEM catback exhaust and had a little bit of panic over possibly not having the correct hardware to mate the 3" Whoosh downpipe to a 2.5" stock catback. Worked it out though. You can read about it by clicking here.

Ron's high flow catted downpipe is very nice and theres a definite improvement in my exhaust sound, modest but noticeable improvement in tone and volume. Exactly what I hoped for. Haven't driven enough yet to see if theres improvement in throttle response. And the price point just can't be beat.

Hi Ron,

just wondering if I need to connect sensors on the catted downpipe . I carnt see any in the current photos ? kind regards

View attachment 60600
Both O2 connections are on the downpipe. You can see the upstream in the photo above, it's on the elbow section of the downpipe near the turbo-side mounting flange (right-hand side in the photo). The downstream is below the cat, just on the opposite side in this photo.