Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh brand catted 3" downpipe is here....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
ok guys
here is the sample as discussed in the catless downpipe thread from a few weeks ago

this sample does not have a bracket "but" the final production units will have a bracket identical to the catless downpipes currently available on the website.

final production downpipes will also have 200 cel catalytic converters instead of the more commonly used 100 cell
if you do a quick search on 200 cell cats they are a bit more durable, will assist you to pass emissions a little easier, and could potentially flow better than the cheaper 100 cell counterpart
The only downside is they do cost a little more so the price will reflect that.

Final pricing has not been determined but I can assure you pricing will be very affordable and in line with the rest of the whoosh brand product line

I'm still in need of someone to fit this sample to their Fiesta ST. For those that were not in the conversation in the other thread, this sample has an empty cat. So the tester would be best suited in an area where visual inspection only is required or catless if fine.

I'd like to get this fitted ASAP so we can get production rolling and have stock on the shelf in a few weeks.

Thanks all and please leave your comments

-Ron

I might have to forgo my suspension plans for one of these. Very excited.One of the things I wish I could do but couldn't justify spending $400+

HBEcoBeaST

Thanks for what looks like another great part. May have to change plans in January for my DP install. The 200cel cat is the clincher for me!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm still in need of someone to fit this sample to their Fiesta ST. For those that were not in the conversation in the other thread, this sample has an empty cat. So the tester would be best suited in an area where visual inspection only is required or catless if fine.

I'd like to get this fitted ASAP so we can get production rolling and have stock on the shelf in a few weeks.

Thanks all and please leave your comments

-Ron

I understand the need for fitting, but I am confused as to why only areas where visible inspection is important? Here in Texas nobody cares unless you are going in for the yearly inspection. Even then, people who are running catless pass. Is the person installing this going to keep it on for a while?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
I understand the need for fitting, but I am confused as to why only areas where visible inspection is important? Here in Texas nobody cares unless you are going in for the yearly inspection. Even then, people who are running catless pass. Is the person installing this going to keep it on for a while?
This particular sample has an empty cat (nothing inside) so it's basically a catless downpipe that looks like a catted downpipe. I'm giving this to someone FREE to fit so my suggestion is for someone to fit this where catless is fine or where they would need a cat just for visual state inspections needs only.
The person that fits this can keep it on as long as they like. I'd prefer for at least a month and put it through some torture because it is a sample after all.

hope that makes more sense.

When the final version is released with the actual 200 cel cat in place, it will help people in areas where they need an actual cat in place or like Sprayed150, where his racing class requires it but will this DP will flow much better than stock simply because it's a full 3" throughout.

HBEcoBeaST

So to be clear it's a 3" pipe and a 2.5" exit? Or 3" exit? I plan on running a stock catback for stealth.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
So to be clear it's a 3" pipe and a 2.5" exit? Or 3" exit? I plan on running a stock catback for stealth.

Ditto

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
both catted and catless downpipes are 3" but have an adapter for stock/2.5" systems
see my thread just posted earlier to clear up install questions
found here>> http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/15733-whoosh-downpipe-fitting-tips-and-hardware-explained

Ron.. This is amazing!

Would be able to possibly include an option for ceramic coating? (at a cost and shipping delay of course).

Any chance of a group buy?

HBEcoBeaST

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Ron.. This is amazing!

Would be able to possibly include an option for ceramic coating? (at a cost and shipping delay of course).

Any chance of a group buy?
interesting question

this is on the table pending cost and logistics

I would be willing to do the test fit. I work at a dealer so i could install right away. I would need the adapter for the stock exhaust and the vibrant O2 sensor defouler, but other than that i could have it installed right away.