Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Powder Coat and Vinyl Wrap

So I'm looking to wrap my car and powder coat my wheels eventually but not entirely sure on pricing.
These are the quotes from the nearest shops I got from the powder coat place
"85.00 per wheel we handle all prep work"
and for the vinyl wrap shop
"A wrap in matte, gloss, or satin runs $2750. Takes us about 5-7 days to complete."
I have the SVT Euro wheels that I'd like to powder coat so 85 per wheel is that reasonable?. I'm in California as well. Thanks

85 each is cheap with them handling the prep work. around here in NY just getting a set of 4 wheel blasted for prep is around 35 a wheel.

HBEcoBeaST

Vehicle wrap seems priced Right. I got quoted 3k for the entire vehicle, ended up just doing roof and mirrors.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HBEcoBeaST

In socal it's ~100$ per wheel just powder coat but everything's not cheap here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Like I said it is not crazy high. But if I'm paying 85 it better be flawless
I agree.

If it was cheap and done meh, I'll be more like meh, I got what I paid for.
but if I paid more and it wasn't flawless then it'll tick me off like why did I pay that much for then?

I'll keep searching, just wanted to see what the price range I should be after.

Wrap cost is a little higher than what I paid, I was in for $2500 for a full matte wrap. Considering what you're doing with that, it's not something you want to cheap out on, so if that's the rate in your area for quality work then I'd pay the $2750.