Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport update help

Hey guys, hope all is well. I type this with great frustration because I feel as dumb as can be trying to get this to work. I just got an ap v3, I need to update it. I downloaded access manager and updated to the latest firmware. That being said, my ap only shows v400 files. Where do I actually get the v500 files after I update the firmware? Shouldn't they automatically be on the ap? I'm extremely confused. Any help is greatly appreciated!

me32

1000 Post Club
I had to download mine all manually. I know it use to automatically update or add the latest files but since v.5+ it hasnt once for me updated.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
That's what I ended up having to do! I just had to pay more attention to what I was actually doing. All is well now. If I'm this happy with an ots map, I can't wait for a pro tune.

felopr

After you have upgrade it the software, turn on the AP, go to tune > "something" ots maps , dont remember exactly what is says but the last part is ots maps, select it there, the AP will do something and auto update the latests maps to the ap. Dont have to do it connected to a PC , just turn it on
See if that helps