Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Factory RADO's with tires and tpms $50 PICKUP ONLY

Trader history for Ciocc (0)

SOLD $50 - For sale 4 Factory RADO's with tires and tpms PICKUP ONLY ERIE PA
Road rash on 2 and chips one 1. The 3 have been poorly touched up.

PICKUP ONLY - Please do not ask to ship or meet part way.

Photos here;

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DRxB2ed2j2mUk17C2

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
If you still have these next weekend, I would be very interested.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
If you still have these next weekend, I would be very interested.
If you want to commit to them they a are yours.....

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
I'll give you 50 for the tpms sensors
Wheels and tires are included. I am not paying to have them broke down to get the tpms.

Wheels and tires are included. I am not paying to have them broke down to get the tpms.

Damn :/ you'd make more money breaking them down, honestly.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
Damn :/ you'd make more money breaking them down, honestly.
Probably but they are headed towards the scrap pile....... time is wasting and they will be placed at the street for the scapers.

Is there an Amish Craigslist there? They'd look fresh on a one horse rumshpringa chariot or however that's spelled.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm tempted since I'm near Sayre and I could use some other wheels for the SVT.

I'm confused as well. By no means am I attempting to talk down to you, but this seems a bit suspicious. More info as to why you're letting them go so cheap? Same question regarding the exhaust you're selling as well.

OP
C
Thread Starter #12
I'm confused as well. By no means am I attempting to talk down to you, but this seems a bit suspicious. More info as to why you're letting them go so cheap? Same question regarding the exhaust you're selling as well.
It is pretty simple concept. I have no room. I have had them on the forums over a month and no interested buyers. Except for people who want me to ship them. I will not ship. So I can try sell them cheap........ 50 bucks that's cheap. Garbage night is Tuesday's the scrape guys come through the neighborhood all that day. You welcome to swing by on a Tuesday if you like if they don't sell. Shit if I could catch the one guy I see driving around town with a st I would give them to him. There's a point where one can have so much crap....... I am at that point. I would rather get 200 bucks for them. That is closer to what they are worth. My loss is someone's gain..........

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Someone just journey out to him and get there wheels and tires...it's a steal and a great extra set to have if you have winter tires. This can't be beat for price wise ....even at $200 It's a steal! GLWS...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is pretty simple concept. I have no room. I have had them on the forums over a month and no interested buyers. Except for people who want me to ship them. I will not ship. So I can try sell them cheap........ 50 bucks that's cheap. Garbage night is Tuesday's the scrape guys come through the neighborhood all that day. You welcome to swing by on a Tuesday if you like if they don't sell. Shit if I could catch the one guy I see driving around town with a st I would give them to him. There's a point where one can have so much crap....... I am at that point. I would rather get 200 bucks for them. That is closer to what they are worth. My loss is someone's gain..........

This is a concept that most people never will never understand. I totally understand.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I don't understand it either but I'm trying.. Collecting crap is so easy. Letting go is hard (for me and 90% of people out there).

If you weren't in Erie, PA I'd pick it up from you in a heartbeat.

I wish these were just a touch closer. I go to PA all the time, but to Philly. Eerie is a whole other ballgame.