Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS:MRBP 3in Exhaust 300 series stainless $50 PICKUP ONLY ERIE PA

Trader history for Ciocc (0)

Anything wrong with it? I gotta check with my wife, but if the price is $50 I'm willing to drive 4+ hours for it.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Anything wrong with it? I gotta check with my wife, but if the price is $50 I'm willing to drive 4+ hours for it.
Everything thing is good. You will need 2 rubber hangers that I cut when removing it. A clamp that broke during disassembly. A dent from banging with a hammer to separate pipes.... see picture for dent. It is rather small.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Everything thing is good. You will need 2 rubber hangers that I cut when removing it. A clamp that broke during disassembly. A dent from banging with a hammer to separate pipes.... see picture for dent. It is rather small.

Is the clamp something that is easy to replace, like an autozone part? I saw the dent in the pic, doesn't bother me any. Just to confirm, this IS the stainless steel one intended for our harsher environments (lots of road salt :p), correct?

EDIT: Sorry man, got shot down due to other incoming expenses :/ . GLWS

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Is the clamp something that is easy to replace, like an autozone part? I saw the dent in the pic, doesn't bother me any. Just to confirm, this IS the stainless steel one intended for our harsher environments (lots of road salt :p), correct?
Yeah I think you can get a clamp at autozone it would probably have to be ordered since it was a stainless band style. The exhaust is 300 series stainless. It will get a little crappy looking and won't keep a polished look like the 400 series stainless. The tips are 400 series stainless. This exhaust has 2 Erie winter's on it and is in great shape.

Yeah I think you can get a clamp at autozone it would probably have to be ordered since it was a stainless band style. The exhaust is 300 series stainless. It will get a little crappy looking and won't keep a polished look like the 400 series stainless. The tips are 400 series stainless.
It's the 3 series stainless that will hold its polish better. Higher chrome and added nickel give it superior corrosion resistance. The 400 series is 409; otherwise known as "Automotive Stainless" or "barely stainless", contains the minimum amount of chromium to be called stainless.

FYI - A magnet will stick to the 4 series, it will not stick to 3 series, 304 or 316. (helpful to tell the quality of the barbeque or appliance you're considering.)