Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Catted Downpipe Questions

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a few questions regarding aftermarket catted downpipes that I cannot find an answer to on the forum. Do any exist that remove enough unburnt fuel and "emissions" that would allow our cars to pass an emissions inspection? Say in Pennsylvania? I am also looking for a downpipe that does not require a defouler or any modification to the oxygen sensors or the associated tune for those sensors. Do these exist?

I ask because I am looking at purchasing the Pumaspeed X47R turbo, and am contemplating running it on the stock downpipe. While it would be nice to get those additional 10-20 HP from running a higher flowing downpipe, I don't want to risk not passing an emissions inspection or polluting excessively for the 35K miles a year that I drive.

I appreciate any comments/thoughts on my questions.

Also wondering about this. I don't have emissions where I am, but I definitely want a catted downpipe at some point.