Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wrench light: P061A

konafied

I know that there was a thread about this before, but I feel like there wasn't a definitive answer.

From what I gathered, I guess the cold + hard accelerations trigger this and the torque is too much and the computer is trying to let me know that?

I was doing some pulls because it was very cold (charge temps at 45 degrees) and then I got that wrench light and read the code. I'm pretty religious on making sure the oil is at proper temperature before I do any kind of pull. The car still felt fine afterwards. I never had this before and I just want to make sure that everything is fine so if anyone can help with an explaination, that would be appreciated.

My mods:
whoosh motorsports intercooler
symposer delete
resonator delete
mishimoto radiator
stratified flash tune 93 octane

If it's of any value, I filled up at a gas station an hour before with 93... maybe the gas can be bad?
Also, I just received a tune update from stratified for my intercooler a few days ago so I was doing WOT pulls tonight while it was very cold to test everything out. Obviously the car felt amazing, the torque was great... maybe too great lol. Again, any help or insight is appreciated, thank you.

OP
K

konafied

Thread Starter #3
I found out what it was. Error on Stratified’s part. Just email them and they’ll send you a new tune.

felopr

P061A or P061B - Torque error from the tune not accounting for additional torque.
That extra cold air could have trip it because it overshoot the torque targets