Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Magnetic Grey Owner

Hello everyone, I just took home a 2017 Magnetic Grey FiST yesterday. Love the car so far, just need to go back and have the dealer take off the front license plate mount, because I think it looks terrible. The dealer even bought be the bumper plugs for it. Also, I forgot to have them take the window sticker off, and it's on there good. I look so dumb driving around with the window sticker.

I've been wanting one of these since the first time I saw it as a concept car and knew it would probably be better than the Focus ST. I'm also a writer for CarBuzz.com, so I guess I bought the perfect car for an automotive journalist.

Can't wait to become part of the community. I traded in my 2006 NC Miata, which was fun but not nearly as usable as this.

Also, I didn't get the Recaro seats. Sorry! I DO NOT fit in them or else I would have. Maybe I'll swap in Focus ST seats, which I do fit in.

Awesome! Love CarBuzz. What color are the plugs, cuz I'm doing the same thing too. Can u do an article on the 2017 FiST, and mention how pissed we are that we won't get a FiST in North America anymore lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
Haha, go back and search it. We've talked about our discontent with the 2018 not coming here and how good the leftovers are to buy now with the discounts.

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
Yeah, I hate the way the front bracket looks. Unfortunately they drilled hole sin the bumper, but my salesman ordered the bumper plugs for me to fill the holes.