Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FIST owner from south cal

Hi all, my name is Billy and I have had my blue Fist for a little over 2 years now, currently at 26k miles. Have been lurking the forum for quite a while and finally doing an intro post. So far the car is completely stock aside from a shorty antenna, gorilla lug nuts (stock ones expanded to 19.5 to 20mm [facepalm]), mountune high flow drop in filter and cobb AP with cobb ots stage 1. Loving the car alot, fuel economy, practicality and best of all, fun factor. Big smile dd-ing it everyday! Hoping to learn more from this forum and contribute when I can, and maybe meet up with some fellow socal Fist owners in the future. :)

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Welcome.

I am amazed you've kept back the mod bug for so long. I told myself my FiST was gonna stay stock, and a month later it'll be a FMIC short of full stg3 haha

OP
K
Thread Starter #9
Welcome.

I am amazed you've kept back the mod bug for so long. I told myself my FiST was gonna stay stock, and a month later it'll be a FMIC short of full stg3 haha
Yeah, I was thinking about getting the AP ever since I got the car, but I didn't want any warranty repairs to get complicated. Since now its getting closer to the end of the warranty and some wear and tear parts are starting to go out soon, I just started to do things a little here and there.