Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Octane Academy 2018 Registration OPEN

https://www.stoctaneacademy.com/en/

I've been watching the site the past few days when I noticed they posted that 2018 dates are available, but the link wasn't live yet. It is now live!

Now to decide when I will go... [lovest]
I tried to register with a selected date, but the actual Register button isn't available. The dates are available but not the register button for any date.

OP
prograded
Thread Starter #3
I tried to register with a selected date, but the actual Register button isn't available. The dates are available but not the register button for any date.
Hm, you're right. Looks like only the first date lets you into the event, and it says registration will begin on Jan. 2nd.

Is the insurance recommended to get?

I was estimating costs and this trip will cost me ~$650 between flight, hotel, food, uber, insurance, etc.

I was estimating costs and this trip will cost me ~$650 between flight, hotel, food, uber, insurance, etc.
Same question i had for people that have gone before. I chose NOT to do the liability, only because u still can add it the day off the class, and wanted to bring it up in the forum first to get advice myself. But my class is booked, i'm not taking any chances of missing out :)

DEss

If you're going in with an "I'm gonna drive it 11/10ths til I cook the brakes!" mentality, getting the insurance is not terrible idea.

Otherwise, save the $.

k757

consider the 2nd day Mustang track day at 1450ish. If you are going that far, what an opportunity to have fun

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I want to do that so bad. Just not sure if I can find the time. Hoping for a summer road trip. Got a friend or 2 in SLC.

xr650R. Would you drive your Fiesta ST or your Xr650R if you went? I am also in Indiana and was thinking about making a road trip... haven't picked a day but they're filling fast.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
xr650R. Would you drive your Fiesta ST or your Xr650R if you went? I am also in Indiana and was thinking about making a road trip... haven't picked a day but they're filling fast.
I sold the bike. I have a DR650 now.

I'm thinking of making it a road trip, but I'd be going to California, then Utah, then Colorado. A lot of people to see along the way.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I will be attending the September 11th class with my boyfriend, and we will be taking his FiST from Florida all the way out to Utah! Hope to see some of you guys there!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm signed up for August 21-22. Totally psyched! Anyone else going on that date?

Reserved myself a spot for the April 19-20 session and can't wait!

For those of you thinking you'll be getting an Uber to/from Tooele you might want to double check as it's 30mins from the airport and probably a $50 taxi ride whereas you can get a rental car for not much more. I spent a lot of time there with my previous employer and if you're staying in Tooele, Bonneville Brewing is your best bet for food/beer but don't expect anything over 4% ABV or a mixed drink with more than one shot.

Downtown SLC is a 40min drive but it's such nice place to hang out and if you like beer there are some great places to check out (Squatters and Epic at a minimum), snag an AirBnB in SLC and enjoy! I found mine for $40/night.

If you like Mexican food, especially Mole, The Red Iguana is incredible.

http://www.rediguana.com