Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fist owner wrote the letter praising the Civic SI in Car and driver?

DaveG99

They have 1ft x 1ft FAKE vents at either side of the bumper. Its terrible.

They have 1ft x 1ft FAKE vents at either side of the bumper. Its terrible.
lol, if someone owns this car, they should really consider paying someone to detail it, instead of doing it themselves, those fake vents and curves......

I already hate cleaning the "grill" on the ST.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You guys are also ignoring the wanna be FoST center exhuast

Yuck. I don't even like it on the Focus lol
I would not mind it at all (even on our cars) IF it were two big ROUND tips (a la Viper/older SRT8 GC, various P-Cars, etc.).
But yeah, the funky shaped, way over designed rectangular/trapezoidal/whatever tip shit is disgusting. [vommit]

Actually most Honda products are now designed on US soil.
I like the fact the SI has adaptive dampers which is unheard of in its price bracket.
Anyway the important question here is: is there a place online where one can see said letter?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Actually most Honda products are now designed on US soil.
I like the fact the SI has adaptive dampers which is unheard of in its price bracket.
Anyway the important question here is: is there a place online where one can see said letter?
Doesn't preclude them from over-imbibing in the rice based 'beverage'. [wink]

It is STILL FWD, and many others in that price point are AWD, so I would give up the ADs for more grip, if I were in that coin range. ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Actually that is not correct. The SI is at about $25k and features adaptive dampers, you must be thinking of the type R.
Yes, I was referring to the Type R.

But in EITHER case, I doubt the dealers would go even to MSRP, as the FnF crew, JDM YO! fanboiee demand will lead them to mark it up just as horribly as was the case for the FoRS, and I would venture that that are ALL showing up 'loaded to the gills'. ;)

zanethan

Yes, I was referring to the Type R.

But in EITHER case, I doubt the dealers would go even to MSRP, as the FnF crew, JDM YO! fanboiee demand will lead them to mark it up just as horribly as was the case for the FoRS, and I would venture that that are ALL showing up 'loaded to the gills'. ;)
Actually where I am, SI's can be had all day at MSRP. Also there are no options to be had. Honda and most of the auto manufacturers have gone to trim level structure where you get what you get at that trim. No options can be added, except maybe a different wheel option.