Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fist owner wrote the letter praising the Civic SI in Car and driver?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
The si even though is ugly as smit still tempts me now that ford is done with small cars.

zanethan

Oh no they're gouging the crap out of the Type R. One dealer had one priced such that you could buy 2 SI's for what they had it listed at.

zanethan

The si even though is ugly as smit still tempts me now that ford is done with small cars.
It's not as bad in person. My brother-in-law got one a few months ago and I kind of like it. I like the styling of the FiST more but when it's time to replace I will seriously have to consider the SI.

Honda also gets some bonus points for offering the accord in a manual with the 2.0 turbo from the type r (albeit with a different turbo).

Round here you can buy a type R or si at sticker, I tested a si and it will probably be my next car before my warranty runs out, as much as I love my car my faith in it’s long turn durability is not there.