Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mk7.5 Air Correlation Error

Recently, I have had my service light come on after driving for some time. It goes off with ignition then back on when I begin driving again. I haven't noticed any effects in the performance of the car only a noticeable sucking sound coming from the induction system on idle.

I have read the fault codes that are coming up and they are P006A and P2279. I tested the recirc line by removing it from the intake pipe on idle and found that it is sucking in air. Then when comparing with someone else's st there's didn't do this.

Has anyone else had this issue and know how to go about fixing this? I initially thought it could be the purge valve but not sure how to test it. I have also included a picture of the section which I believe is causing the problem.

Thank you.
Slide1.JPG received_10211835570737949.jpeg

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Question others will ask: Have you modified anything related to your intake prior to the errors or is everything stock?

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
Question others will ask: Have you modified anything related to your intake prior to the errors or is everything stock?
The simple answer to that question is yes. I have only remapped and got an itg induction kit. As I initially thought this may have been the cause I put the car back to standard and the same error arose.