Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auxbeam options

Hello.

I'd like to upgrade my low and high beams and fog lights with Auxbeam products for my 2016 ST. Do I get the same H11 bulbs for both the low beam and fog lights? I can't find the H1LL for the high beams. Can I use the H1 lamp Auxbeam is recommending? Also, do I need to get the canbus driver for any or each of these?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--jody.

For the low beams and fog lights I used the H11's. The low beams I used were from Auxbeam and my fog lights are from Allah lighting. Not sure about the high beams. And yes both are plug and play

For the low beams and fog lights I used the H11's. The low beams I used were from Auxbeam and my fog lights are from Allah lighting. Not sure about the high beams. And yes both are plug and play
We're the Allah's any good for the fogs?

We're the Allah's any good for the fogs?
I actually bought the Auxbeams at first for the fog lights and wasn't happy with the output of light. I had Allah in the past and was happy with them so I decided to buy them for the FiST. I went with the 3k output which is basically a yellow color. Very happy and very bright.