Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Quick Spool Turbo Kit

Trader history for series80 (0)

DHM Quick Spool Turbo System from Header to 3 inch catless downpipe outlet. What you see in the pics is what you get GT2560r Turbo,Tial Ext.Dump Valve,DHM Header,DHM Catless 3 inch Downpipe,DHM Hotside charge pipe,Turbo Inlet elbow,All cooling and oiling lines as well as Vacuum lines, vacuum reference port and control solenoid valve. It spools quick at around 3400 rpm and pulls to redline. I ran it on my car for about 8000 miles and it was awesome in the canyons and ran great in Los Angeles traffic. It really makes this car amazing to drive. Going back to stock.

$2500 Shipped

Shipping from Glendora Ca
Please email me at klr96ss@gmail.com or PM or call/text me at 626-672-5180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just a quick note. $3500 is an insane price for this. I sold a low use quick spool kit back in early 2017 for $2300 shipped and I had many people telling me that I was high for listing it at $2600 shipped.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Just a quick note. $3500 is an insane price for this. I sold a low use quick spool kit back in early 2017 for $2300 shipped and I had many people telling me that I was high for listing it at $2600 shipped.
Appreciate the feedback! I adjusted the price a little LOL.