Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Coikover install camber alignment help?

Hey so i just recently installed bc coikovers and it i got some negative camber while doing so ,i took it to get align and they said they cant fix the camber so i figured the only way is through the camber plate up too ,is this correct or they were just lazy?

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You can use some camber bolts. The BC's don't have an adjustable upper bearing plate?

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
I believe it is at -2.7 degress the car dosent drive straight at the moment the camber is noticebal do i have to adjust this with the camber plates or the akignment shop shoukd have been able to do it ? Or thats why i have the camber plates on the coikovers beacuse if i drop down the strut to adjust the camber then ill misalign it all again which is fine but in turn i wont know if the camber is alright until i align it again

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
When you adjust camber the toe needs to be reset

Any aligned shop can fix this. But that much camber is not bad

felopr

Here is the Fiesta suspesion specs

take it to an alignment shop
cant do anything about the rear camber but for the front you can use camber bolts to get to spec

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
Yeah the rear is fine just the front is whats cambered it has camber plates im going to try to give it postive camber ill post a photo so you can see how bad it is