Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Minilite Wheels

On my '17, I've been thinking about putting on some 16"x7" Minilites with some 45 series tires, for a little better sidewall flex, the potholes hurt.
I know our 4x108 bolt pattern is a little strange. What is the stock offset? I have the Ford black wheels now.
Anyone running them? Was looking for a more old school look.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those would probably look good on our cars, and definitely be uniquely different, but is the current replica company (Trans Am wheels I believe??) making them in that size, or only the current domestic muscle/pony car sizes?

Does Panasport still make that style wheel?

BTW, our factory 17x7 offset is an ET47.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Konig makes a Minilite/Watanabe remake called the Rewind. It comes in 15 not sure if you can get in 16. They come in 4x114 and 4x100. Hub swap time.

Panasport should have a 16 as Panasports were modern Minilite copies that became available in the early 80's. Minilites even then were becoming rarer and were expensive. Watanabe was the Japanese version and got into the design exstensively with one piece and 3 piece versions.

All of these are probably going to be 4x100 size closest fit which means like I said Hub Swap time.