Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Regular Car Reviews: Fiesta ST

I've been subscribed and watched this guy's reviews for years now and I thought I would share this with everyone. If you all have time, you should check out his other videos...they are hilarious.

My favorite part is at the beginning when he scolds Ford for using a sound symposer lmao...

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;gw-3zLZheII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw-3zLZheII&t=391s[/video]

Business6

I saw that a while back and the dude reminds me of a far less pretentious Dennis Miller at times, haha.

And, admittedly, I can't hear anything in this car at all so the symposer isn't that bad to me. Coming from Miatas I feel like the FiST is in Lexus-territory in terms of cabin noise.

OP
CGLENN27
Thread Starter #3
I saw that a while back and the dude reminds me of a far less pretentious Dennis Miller at times, haha.

And, admittedly, I can't hear anything in this car at all so the symposer isn't that bad to me. Coming from Miatas I feel like the FiST is in Lexus-territory in terms of cabin noise.
LOL yes and I've owned both the same gen Fit sport and my Fiesta ST and I averaged 33mpg in my fit. I've never came close to that in my FiST except for road trips...even then its barely 30.
Have you watched the Hyabussa video? It's probably one of my favorite. If anyone is like me, and who likes 80's and 90's cars... they will like these video's. I don't always share the same opinion on cars but the dude is hilarious. And has been a car journalist most of his adult life.