Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Grid 17x8, Am I Good to Go?

This type of plastic being used to mfg the rings doesn't melt lol. Old wive's tale. You don't need them for the wheels you plan to buy. It's just a way to get you to buy more useless crap, trust me.

Brib

This type of plastic being used to mfg the rings doesn't melt lol. Old wive's tale. You don't need them for the wheels you plan to buy. It's just a way to get you to buy more useless crap, trust me.
The front rings on my car (16x7 RPF1's) warped like crazy after a track weekend. Our front brakes/hubs/wheels get hot as fuck on the track.

jeff

2000 Post Club
So there's quite a bit of stretch. I'm digging them so far but I'm going to have to drive hard and wear these tires out so I can get 225s. The company that sold me the wheels accidentally sold me 63.35mm hub bore so I didn't need the hub ring adapters.

[MENTION=6882]JFrye[/MENTION]

Would you mind posting a few more pictures from a diagonal angle? I'm very close to clicking BUY on some 17x8s Grids, I have 215/40/17 tires which are a bit wider than yours and I'm wondering if there's going to be a stretching problem and/or if the rim is going to be sticking out past the rubber too much for my liking.

I know you're on stock size tires but more pics would help me nonetheless.

Thanks!