Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SPEC-D Tuning LED Tail Lights now available at whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
Yeah I saw the Facebook post you made the other day, just need help deciding what color to get lol, hard decisions here.
let me know - bunch shipping today

I was surprised how many people wanted these!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I can't decide Ron lol do you know where I can find a smoked version on a black FiST? Not sure if its going to be too dark during the day
From my experience the Spec-D lights, they have been a nice subtle tint and I haven't seen any that are too dark to where the output of the light is severely affected.

Question, does the white fiesta have the red smoked lights or the regular smoked lights? I can't decided which one I want. Gonna order them tuesday.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #31
Question, does the white fiesta have the red smoked lights or the regular smoked lights? I can't decided which one I want. Gonna order them tuesday.
I think they are smoked

DangerMouse

Oh yes these will be mine! I have the older base model Fiesta taillights and had to repin them but the backup lights arenet great even with led.

Now to decide which color to go with my magnetic metallic. The smoke looks great but I usually prefer red taillights.

Decisions decisions.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #34
bump for great tails....

ship same day [lovest]

iso100

1000 Post Club
Received mine super quickly and the installation was a piece of cake. If you go with smoked you might want brighter reverse bulbs though.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Lol mind's arriving today as well. Got the smoked red one. What bulb size is the reverse lights? Same size as oem?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The reverse lights are non OEM sized lights, as I was unable to use my current LED reverse bulbs. it appears to be the same size as the OEM brake bulb. I just kept the one in there.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #40
Lol mind's arriving today as well. Got the smoked red one. What bulb size is the reverse lights? Same size as oem?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
no the reverse bulbs are not the same size as OEM
if you want led, the size is 1156