Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford is offering a 2018 Fiesta ST in the US

I suspect most will be modded to the bejesus belt and beat to hell 10 years from now. A clean one that hasn't been trashed should hold its value pretty well.

I'm doing a few things to mine, but nothing that can't easily be returned to stock. Mine's just a DD. I don't plan to race it or give it 300 hp.

I don't mean to put down people who do. It's your car. Enjoy it any way you want to. You can still drive it to work. It's still practical.

I always liked small, zippy cars. This one is the zippiest, and I plan to keep it!
That is kind of the same route I'm going. A few tasteful mods (keeping all my stock parts). Anything I get aftermarket will be as close to stock-looking as possible (black hoses and such) but I'm fortunate enough to live 2 miles from work and my kids walk to school so I'll end up putting maybe 10k a year on my car and plan to keep the car until my kids graduate high school (10 years). My goal is to have less the 100k miles on my car in 10 years.