Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST Owner & New To Ford

Hello everyone, I just bought a new Magnetic Grey 2017 ST this past Saturday here in LA. This is also my first Ford, have always driven BMW/Porsche but Ford has really raised the bar with their ST/RS cars along with the GT350R I have had the pleasure of putting a few hundred miles on.

This ST actually reminds me a lot of my old BMW 318ti that I had coilovers on, good times! This will be my DD/weekend canyon carver, so far I have only put a few hundred miles on it but really enjoying the car. The electric steering has some of the best feedback of any modern day car I've felt! I also considered the Miata (which I didn't fit in) and GTI/Focus ST (more expensive and not as fun) as alternatives but for the price the Fiesta is really in a class of its own.

Need to get better photos but here it's in my apartment garage, selling the 997 next to it if anyone is looking!

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome is yours a base or Recaro car. See you got it from Galpin. What did you pay? Oh and congrats your the second 997 owner I know of that has bought a FiST.

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
Welcome is yours a base or Recaro car. See you got it from Galpin. What did you pay? Oh and congrats your the second 997 owner I know of that has bought a FiST.
It's completely base, no Recaros (or any other option for that matter). The sale price of the car was $17,900, not including TTL which I am pretty happy with as all other dealers I spoke to would only come down to low/mid $18k. The tint had already been done by them and they threw in 10 oil changes. Thanks for the kind words, I have had 2 997's, they are one of my favorite cars!