Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST Brake Conversion Kit For Fiesta ST

What the title states. I'm looking into developing a brake conversion kit to put Focus ST rotors and calipers onto the Fiesta ST. All hardware and instructions included. Any interest in this?

I'm going to be doing it for myself and my 2014 regardless. I'd like to keep the cost very competitive to a wilwood upgrade, so my goal is $400-$500. I found that there is just not enough thermal mass on the stock fiesta rotors for hard track use, even with brake ducting.

Thanks,

Chad

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
For the $400 area I might be curious depending on brand of rotors.

Cause for the 500 plus shipping you might as well spend the extra 200 and go true BBK

Well you need a 4 to 5 lug conversion on all 4 wheels (Because doing 2 would just be stupid). Which just made it incredibly expensive.

What pads to you run? I find it hard to believe if people are running real track pads that they are overcoming the tires since we are realistically limited to 225/205's.