Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Depo Racing Catless DP $179.99 - Hi Flow Cat $279.99

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Depo Racing

Depo Racing Catless DP $169.99 Catless - Hi Flow Cat $269.99

Depo Racing Fiesta ST Catless Down pipe . In stock cars, the stock catalytic converter is the primary choking point to make power with a turbo. In order for the turbo to spool fast and compress the air for the engine, the exhaust needs to escape freely. If the exhaust stops flowing the turbo stops moving efficiently. This may be the single best Mod for this car.

a. 3″ 304 Stainless Steel

b. Flow good for 500+ whp , but makes the stock setup really wake up

c. Bolts up to stock or aftermarket exhaust

D. Free flowing Catless Track Only version

– See more at: http://www.deporacing.us

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #11
No its not, it tapers to 2.5". As I have stated many times, in many threads, in many forums. 3" full exhaust seems like the norm people think they need. A 3" inch exhaust will support 1000whp , which is a turbo the size of a Frisbee...built motor etc . My eclipse GSX back in the day with 380whp on a 2" exhaust, that was considered big in the early 90's. So unless your going over 400whp or you love the 3" droning sound on the highway, I would reconsider going a full 3" on this 1.6l motor. 95% of the gain will come from removing the stock cat, not the catback........... a downpipe, stock exhaust, a few other goodies and a tune really does wonders in this fiesta. thanks hope that helps.