Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW whoosh Silicone Induction Hoses and Radiator Hose Kits are INNNNNNN>>>>>>>

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #41
Hey ron saw the pictures, good comparison on thickness on that post. I am gonna ask, seeing pics on your sale page, i am seeing people running without a clamp on the EGR nipple, doesn't matter?
no
RAMAIR ships and uses it w/o a clamp
it's all vacuum and honestly it's super a super tight fit
The aluminum fitting that slides in the silicone extends almost into the air path of the large hose section
It's long and certainly won't pull out / it's not going anywhere!

I installed a set of Ron's Woosh radiator hoses last weekend with my Mountune radiator, and did a set of the mountune hoses recently for a friend with his mishimoto radiator. The fitment is spot on on the new Woosh hoses, and the quality of the hoses seemed right inline with the much more expensive set I did before.

I installed a set of Ron's Woosh radiator hoses last weekend with my Mountune radiator, and did a set of the mountune hoses recently for a friend with his mishimoto radiator. The fitment is spot on on the new Woosh hoses, and the quality of the hoses seemed right inline with the much more expensive set I did before.
What are your thoughts on the Mountune radiator? Any pro or cons versus the Mishimoto?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #48
radiator hose kits will be in on Wednesday along with the intercooler boost hoses!

Black
Red and ,..........., White!!!!!

also

There is a special order of silicone induction hoses a few weeks from hitting our dock with some funky colors

you might see bright yellow, purple, etc???????

[hihi]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #49
new stock is here and a few new colors

Red is IN STOCK
Yellow is IN STOCK
Purple is IN STOCK