Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part out crashed Recaro PB FiST

Trader history for Mattypeeperz (0)

Official part out thread. 14 PB Recaro FiST. Trans, key antennas and remote key actuator module are not for sale. Basically everything in front of the engine is missing. Located in Noblesville, IN. Delivery/meeting up can possibly be negotiated.

Engine SOLD
Wheels SOLD
Recaros SOLD
Steering wheel SOLD
Driver's air bag $50
Carpet SOLD
Dash $150
Navi system SOLD
Main harness $75
ECU $50
OEM turbo SOLD
OEM downpipe $50
OEM catback SOLD
OEM I/C SOLD
Spoiler SOLD
Shifter SOLD
Both side skirts SOLD
Both curtain air bags SOLD
Rear hatch interior finisher SOLD
Front seat belts SOLD
OEM BOV SOLD
RH door mirror SOLD

Ask for pricing on other parts. Youtube link for vid of engine running https://youtu.be/2R-qqDSC5wQ

IMG_20171223_153558.jpg IMG_20171223_153620.jpg IMG_20171223_153756.jpg IMG_20171223_153724.jpg IMG_20171223_153708.jpg IMG_20171223_153822.jpg

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Shifter assembly including boot/reverse lockout shipped to 99006?

was there a passenger in the front seat? Asking as seats tend to bend in accidents, nominally but still. Hoping all of you are ok btw. It certainly is unfortunate when these things happen. I'm interested in the interior but it needs to make sense money wise and honestly, a thousand for seats with so much mileage is a bit high imho. Are you willing to negotiate? I'm Liz btw & I'm in Southern California so you'd need to account shipping costs into your price.

Iā€™m looking for oem air intake with filter box, if filter box is damaged how much just for intake pipe shipped to 13031.

OP
M
Thread Starter #14
was there a passenger in the front seat? Asking as seats tend to bend in accidents, nominally but still. Hoping all of you are ok btw. It certainly is unfortunate when these things happen. I'm interested in the interior but it needs to make sense money wise and honestly, a thousand for seats with so much mileage is a bit high imho. Are you willing to negotiate? I'm Liz btw & I'm in Southern California so you'd need to account shipping costs into your price.
This car was not mine, I purchased it from an insurance auction. There was no one in the pass seat because there is no damage to the pass seat and seat belt is still operational. I started my price high with room to negotiate. I have a pending local sale on the seats, if it falls thru I will be in touch.

OP
M
Thread Starter #15
Iā€™m looking for oem air intake with filter box, if filter box is damaged how much just for intake pipe shipped to 13031.
There are several cracks in the lower box but it is still usable. I have a pending local sale on this.

No need. I had to dremel my reverse lockout and I had to glue a broken tab on the shifter assembly, looking to replace with untouched pieces in the future.
Broke it when installing the Boomba shifter arm? I couldn't believe how flimsy that tab is. My suggestion is taking the replacement one if you buy OP's to a Ford service center and have the tech pop the tab out.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Broke it when installing the Boomba shifter arm? I couldn't believe how flimsy that tab is. My suggestion is taking the replacement one if you buy OP's to a Ford service center and have the tech pop the tab out.
Yesssir. It doesn't help that I followed the video and not the .pdf instructions. The video shows them prying at the tab with a screwdriver from the outside. The .pdf shows them inserting a tool inside the shifter to gently pop the tab upwards. I of course pried mine from the outside. It only partially broke, so I reinforced it with superglue and a bit of alcanta fabric to keep it flexible.