Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Back to stock again

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Sup guys car is finally back to stock... here are all my parts I have for sale. Please no low ballers, prices for the most part are firm
805-416-3019
-CMbuildz symposer location Turbo XS RFL bov kit. Comes with bov, MAP block off with hardware and turbosmart vacuum adapter. Full plug and play kit. Was on my personal car and perform amazing. The RFL stands for “really fuckin loud” and yes it’s loud $$190 shipped

-3” PLM downpipe modified with a 3”vband. Comes with resonator delete section. This setup was to bolt on to the Mbrp catback very nice set up for a true 3” downpipe set up $200 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #14
Only a few things left ... everything sold has been removed

Does the mbrp exhuast not bolt up directly to the downpipe? My impression was that the mbrp replaced the midpipe as well?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #16
Does the mbrp exhuast not bolt up directly to the downpipe? My impression was that the mbrp replaced the midpipe as well?
with my downpipe and adapter it does slip on to the mbrp section that’s after where the Mbrp resonator used to slip on