Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom gauge faces

Intuit

3000 Post Club
The number eight on the RPM gauge should read, "send piston through hood or oil pan"... or maybe, "grab your butt and pray"... or "buy mechanic new boat".... or "donate engine to science"... or...

It's a good idea; should go over well with this particular crowd here.

The same way you can add your own image to a filter for customer effects and overlay, you should be able to upload your own image for a custom print gauge face.

Oh, and include a set of LED lights with that new gauge face...

zanethan

You might want to reach out to that vendor directly. It looks like he hand makes all the gauges and he might be able to do it for our cars.

OP
kivnul

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #4
You might want to reach out to that vendor directly. It looks like he hand makes all the gauges and he might be able to do it for our cars.
I thought about it but on his website he is currently booked 4 months out, not taking any new orders, and explicitly states that he only works on miatas. Looking through his process for the NC model, he had to buy 4 different dashes to take apart and model.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
As cool as these are, they'd be on the bottom of my list - I'd put in a LSD before I'd touch the gauges. But that is just me. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Custom gauges for Miatas specifically is kind of a thing. Not really for any other car.

brbauer2

HERE YOU GO!!!
99% sure you'd get ST180 MK7.

A buddy of mine got some Jack Skellington ones done for his FoST and a Space theme for his wife's FoST from that site.

DaveG99

This reminds me of indiglo gauges for my 1997 eclipse I had a long time ago. So 90's!