Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FordDrivesitForward.com $500 Bonus Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

anticon

CLAIMED - FordDrivesitForward.com $500 Bonus Cash

***UPDATE*** This has been claimed already.

I got an e-mail from Ford that is offering $500 bonus cash to a friend since I just purchased my FiST. PM me if you would like to use it. See e-mail text below.

"
Hello,

Thank you for your recent purchase of a new Ford vehicle, and for registering for the Ford "Drives It Forward" event.

It provides you the opportunity to share an exclusive offer with a friend, neighbor or family member of $500* Bonus Cash toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2017/2018 Ford vehicle.

In order to obtain this exciting offer, please complete the following steps:

STEP 1
Visit www.FordDrivesItForward.com and enter your validation code below to register.

STEP 2
Refer a friend, neighbor or family member to receive $500* Bonus Cash toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2017/2018 Ford vehicle. This offer is available through March 31, 2018."

Last edited:

Flip54

Any takers? I'm planning on picking a FiST in March when my current lease is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
anticon

anticon

Thread Starter #3
Sorry, this has been claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.