Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello 2018 from beautiful Pomona California

So this is Zippie, a '16 black Ford Fiesta St and though I'm furiously looking to get Focus St recaro seats. Does anyone have them on their fiesta & if so, are they direct bolt-on?Anyway, I have done things to it like mountune front/rear sway bars, Cobb rear motor mount & Accessport, HID driving/fog lights and LED bulb replacement throughout the car. I'm in Southern California but there's like nobody with an St around. Oh yeah I forgot to add that I got wheels for the car and I just ordered Swift springs.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's cool to see a woman who likes cool cars and mods them. My gf rolls her eyes whenever I talk about cars and motorcycles. She couldn't care less! lol

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Looks super good with gold on black! I have tried to find reasonable focus seats and the one time i did ended up at LKQ paid for it only from them to bring out non-recaros when I went to pick them up lol :/

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
How is your turn-it response now that you’re using a 7.5 wheel instead of a 7? And if I may, how many miles do you have on your car?

Your car looks great with those wheels. Excellent choice on the springs too.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Turn-in ratio feels the same. My car has eight hundred twenty two miles and it’s a 2016. I got it through Ford’s buy back program because of the lemon law in California. They gave me the choice of a 17 base model automatic, which is what I had, or this 16 model upgrade with 7 miles. I picked the St.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Turn-in ratio feels the same. My car has eight hundred twenty two miles and it’s a 2016. I got it through Ford’s buy back program because of the lemon law in California. They gave me the choice of a 17 base model automatic, which is what I had, or this 16 model upgrade with 7 miles. I picked the St.
Good deal, and a wise decision on your part.

If you’re looking to sell those stock springs after you take them off- I’d be interested.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Score big time! It sounds like it really worked out in your favor. I have a 2012 Focus and my sales guy is checking right now to see if he can get the customer loyalty discount, to stack on top of the other ones.
I am very close to closing a deal on a new FiST.

Lol my Focus actually is one of the DCT cars that has been in for work with the previous owner and has the extended 150k mole drivetrain warranty now.
Too bad Lemon law trades only apply to first owners. Hahahaha as this care definitely qualifies has its been for clutches once and TCM twice and I am sure something else is bound to act up with it.

It's a good car except the DCT trannies are really quirky and act funny to due to the software programming and the electronic actuators not always functioning properly. It's one area Ford had a great idea but did not sort it out before bringing it to market.

Funny thing is I have driven a 2015 Mazda 3 which has almost the same drivetrain and had their DCT trans due the exactly same type of stuff the Ford does I.e. Rollback on a hill after stopping in gear because the actuators disengage the clutches. I guess Mazda owners don't complain. Lol