Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just a heads up for other members out there...

Trader history for fiestastdaily (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

me32

1000 Post Club
This really has been such a fun thread. There's so much wrong with the way that he structures his writing, you'd think he'd know that he has such a unique writing style that it would be a dead giveaway. The parentheses thing is top notch.
Cant change who you are

I will say that I am enjoying my rare much-sought-after SS ported manifold...
I agree, ported stock turbo/manifold is the way I'm currently headed. Hopefully I'll find someone local who can do it later on down the road.

This really has been such a fun thread. There's so much wrong with the way that he structures his writing, you'd think he'd know that he has such a unique writing style that it would be a dead giveaway. The parentheses thing is top notch.
He'd have gotten away with it if he had been a cunning linguist. [drummer]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thanks for this... The account Jamie Ross told me that he knew all about me and my car and what I’d been through. A little red flag went up and I poked around the webs for a Jamie Ross, but nothing came up so I ignored it. But, now I know... And it pisses me off even more. Come back and be a man about it Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
i lost more than $1k due to this guy. i care.
Was that labor costs? Did you buy direct or through DHM? I thought the bad C39s were covered under warranty?? I’m confused apparently.

DvC

Was that labor costs? Did you buy direct or through DHM? I thought the bad C39s were covered under warranty?? I’m confused apparently.
i bought the full kit with tuning from DHM. spent months trying to get it tuned before it finally went up in smoke. Spent $500 for install, $500 for uninstall $50 for shipping back to DHM. DHM only refunded the turbo portion, not the tuning as well (which i agreed was fine). So $1k in install/uninstall with nothing to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.