Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just a heads up for other members out there...

Trader history for fiestastdaily (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, creating a fake account and subsequent email and PayPal could get you in a fair amount of trouble, Brian L. AKA Sourskittle.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/members/8464-Jamie-Ross

While I don't mind having purchased the wastegate from you, others may feel differently and I'm not exactly sure many would welcome you back, especially utilizing this shady tactic. I knew I recognized that counter top. ;)
Also the fact my package shipped from Lakeland, FL.

Another side note is you spelled my last name incorrectly. Lol

Those who may be out there reading this... This is Brian Leveritt. AKA Sourskittle.
I purchased a wastegate from him below this. (stock Bovs and Turbosmart Wgs post)
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/members/8464-Jamie-Ross

Fair warning.
I knew something was odd after seeing the tracking and noting the return address had been blacked out. Also unusual is the fact his counter matches Sourkittles and also the fact it shipped from Lakeland, which is his (Sourskittles) city of residence....see for yourself.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I do not know how I feel about this. The guys life may or may not have fallen apart; and he may have taken a few people (and companies) along for the ride, I do feel that everyone should have a chance of redemption.

OP
fiestastdaily
Thread Starter #4
I do not know how I feel about this. The guys life may or may not have fallen apart; and he may have taken a few people (and companies) along for the ride, I do feel that everyone should have a chance of redemption.
I agree. However taking this route is the wrong move in my eyes. Be a man. Take it on the chin. Admit fault or not but don't create a fake account, PayPal, etc. I have had no issues with him. Other than lying and posing as someone else. There's a chance for redemption, but not this way.

why put someone on blast? Why does this bother you? Were you sold damaged goods? were you sold defective goods?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
why put someone on blast? Why does this bother you? Were you sold damaged goods? were you sold defective goods?

You are pretty new around here so I'm sure you don't know about any of it. The op has every right to post this info if correct. It's to protect anyone in future dealings.

OP
fiestastdaily
Thread Starter #8
You are pretty new around here so I'm sure you don't know about any of it. The op has every right to post this info if correct. It's to protect anyone in future dealings.
Thanks!
This wasn't to put anyone on blast. It's just a warning for ant future dealings as you said. We've had problems with scams and transparency in the past on this forum. I'm just making sure nothing like that happens again. Along with our rating system, should help keep it that way.

OP
fiestastdaily
Thread Starter #14
[MENTION=2886]FearTheSnail[/MENTION]
[MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION]

A good chuckle.

Bluedrank

Can we all just agree that it takes a lot of guts on his part to try to stay part of this community when he played a pretty important role in the whole DHM thing? That being said though, using fake names and paypal accounts on the for sale section should not be allowed for obvious reasons. That's super shady scratching off his return address, and I love the fact that he's probably read this post and realizes he's caught red-handed.

EDIT: LOL, the mods actually stealth edited my post to remove the part how I said they wouldn't care. Looks like they care when people notice how they don't care.

Last edited:
Poor guy... he is literally grasping at straws...

He designed some killer parts for the community, however I dont own any. I visualize this engineer/maker who didn't understand the business side of things before jumping in head first. Really wish he had done his homework! We might all have benefited from that.

Idk what the Perfect course of correction would be.. but if he wants to offer parts for sale I see nothing wrong aside from the sketchy paypal info. Maybe he should consider sending parts first and receiving a money order after? Or just sell locally.. shit even use bitcoin or some crypto. But fake PayPal can seriously get you behind bars..

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^You seem to be referring to DHM, as they were the ones actually producing parts for this platform.

Sour Skittle solely did a hybrid conversion turbo setup which he dubbed the C39, and basically no other parts of his own.

He had nothing to do with DHM except for the time that his kits were sold, and tuned, through DHM, which supposedly had a very negative effect on DHM's bottom line due to some bad seal defects in the C39s, which DHM had to make good on, on their own dime, contributing to their bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Bluedrank

^^^You seem to be referring to DHM, as they were the ones actually producing parts for this platform.

Sour Skittle solely did a hybrid conversion turbo setup which he dubbed the Cyborg C39, and basically no other parts of his own.

He had nothing to do with DHM except for the time that his kits were sold, and tuned, through DHM, which supposedly had a very negative effect on DHM's bottom line due to some bad seal defects in the C39s, which DHM had to make good on, on their own dime, contributing to their bankruptcy.
That's a pretty big role IMO. I think some people seem to think he is the DHM guy. And while clearly that's incorrect, I think SS has more to do with DHM's demise than basically anyone else other than the owner of DHM himself who decided to run a ponzi scheme to keep the shop open. SS' hands are definitely not clean in this because DHM ultimately had to pay a lot for his broken parts when he skipped town. Maybe this is all 100% incorrect, but if I remember correctly SS did just vanish when people's stuff turbos started to break, so I wouldn't trust his word at all anyway.

Either way, scratching his name and address off the shipping labels and using fake profiles and paypal accounts speaks volumes. This is clearly a person who should not be trusted or allowed to sell parts to the community.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Again....who is SS posing as here on the forum so we all know who it is....when and if we choose to deal with him.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.