Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just a heads up for other members out there...

Trader history for fiestastdaily (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG99

Further investigation finds both SourSkittle and Jamie Ross share same IP address...

Permissions have been changed and he can no longer access For Sale Forum..
And there we go. I have been an admin on forums before and there is always a way to figure this stuff out. He should have used a proxy ...lol BUSTED!

The typing style was enough to seal the deal for me though. His style is too unique. Need to ban that IP address.

Is there a TL;DR for us newer folks on what happened? I've noticed SourSkittles a lot when I searched old thread for various topics, was he the user selling and/or developing turbo kits?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Jamie Ross said:
That being said... I was having him do some work on my fiesta ST ( who better than someone extremely familiar with them ), and he mentioned he had a few misc parts in a box somewhere. So I said, “If you want me to sell them on the forum for you, I will. No sense in good parts just collecting dust in storage when someone could be using them”.
If you can post a pic of your FiST and email me a copy of your DL with all the private info blacked out, I'd be more than happy to restore your account if everything checks out.

Personally I never had any issues with SourSkittles and there woundn't even be a problem if he came on here and sold the parts himself. I just have an issue with people creating fake accounts.

You can email it to support@fiestastforum.com

Is there a TL;DR for us newer folks on what happened? I've noticed SourSkittles a lot when I searched old thread for various topics, was he the user selling and/or developing turbo kits?
earlier in the thread

Sour Skittle solely did a hybrid conversion turbo setup which he dubbed the C39, and basically no other parts of his own.

He had nothing to do with DHM except for the time that his kits were sold, and tuned, through DHM, which supposedly had a very negative effect on DHM's bottom line due to some bad seal defects in the C39s, which DHM had to make good on, on their own dime, contributing to their bankruptcy.

DaveG99

And when the turbos started failing he disappeared never to be heard from again until "Jamie Ross" joined.

I never had a problem with the guy. He was a good contributor of information to the forum. But some people got screwed over with the failing turbo situation.

OP
fiestastdaily
Thread Starter #47
Agreed I've not dealt with him before as far as purchasing. But using this shady tactic is wrong.

I wouldn't have had an issue if he just sold parts as himself. That's what my Paypal protection is for in my case.

But I've been around for the turbo debacle and have been affected by it as many others have. By my post count you can tell I'm a lurker and as long time one by my join date. :) Did not feel the need to weigh in on the cyborg thread or bankruptcy thread. As I only post when I see fit because the search in this forum is pretty awesome. Usually have found an answer within ten mins. Or go out and try it myself whatever it may be. Lol

Anyway, my point is that this is shady and I'm glad the mods have taken care of it. I have no issue with SS coming back, but this isn't the right way.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Seriously guys? Who cares?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Who cares about someone lying, breaking forum rules, and having in-depth conversations with people that wouldn’t have talked to him knowing who he really was? Well obviously not you, so carry on.

Who cares about someone lying, breaking forum rules, and having in-depth conversations with people that wouldn’t have talked to him knowing who he really was? Well obviously not you, so carry on.
The noobs don't get it man. SS (and later DHM) was a fixture on this forum. The fact that they cost a bunch of people a lot of money and time and then just disappeared (while probably not uncommon in the automotive aftermarket world), was arguably the most scandalous thing that ever happened in our little internet community. Him coming back from the dead with a new account to sell parts again, getting called out, concocting some fake story and identity, and getting called out again(!!!) is kind of a big deal.

Some people aren't smart enough to lie...no matter how elaborate of a lie you tell. I'll tell you why I care... I like this community. I like the information, the people and cars (obviously). I think people should be honest and respectful. People like this should be called out, especially if money is involved. We all should be informed and protected.

jeff

2000 Post Club
[MENTION=8464]Jamie Ross[/MENTION]

...left a comment a few days ago on my X47 honest review thread saying that the Puma products were now irrelevant due to the advent of a Voodoo turbo that makes 3 more hp and costs twice as much...[goofydrunk]

I will say that I am enjoying my rare much-sought-after SS ported manifold...

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran

...left a comment a few days ago on my X47 honest review thread saying that the Puma products were now irrelevant due to the advent of a Voodoo turbo that makes 3 more hp and costs twice as much...[goofydrunk]

In all fairness if I recall correctly he also said his c39 was also irrelevant. =)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Aaaahhhh....yes.....just when you thought there could be only one.(No highlander intention)

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In all fairness, he DID do a great job on those, and they were a time consuming, ROYAL P.I.T.A. to do, but it is NOT like no one else on the planet could ever replicate that task's end result. ;)

Last edited:

Bluedrank

This really has been such a fun thread. There's so much wrong with the way that he structures his writing, you'd think he'd know that he has such a unique writing style that it would be a dead giveaway. The parentheses thing is top notch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.