Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just a heads up for other members out there...

Trader history for fiestastdaily (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedrank

Lmao. Just saw this. Wow, got busy at work for a few days and all this is going on.

Well.... Ya got me. Lol. But not in the way you think.

Your part and the others were indeed shipped by SS. He doesn’t even have a ST anymore ( traded in on a mini van of some kind a while ago. His car ended up in GA somewhere ).

But he does still walk this earth. He went through a lot earlier this year, ended up in jail over his long time GF seeing some other dude ( and more than feelings ended up getting hurt ). Because of jail, lost his employment. And now he works for a friend of ours maintaining a fleet of cars ( like putting headers and nitrous on vipers and changing the fuel out of hemi cudas and stuff ). The guy is a big car nut, but doesn’t have time to work on his own cars due to working so much to pay for the fleet of cars. Anyway, the guy pays SS in cash and let’s him use the shop in Tampa 2 days a week to do small repairs for friends/customers for cash.

That being said... I was having him do some work on my fiesta ST ( who better than someone extremely familiar with them ), and he mentioned he had a few misc parts in a box somewhere. So I said, “If you want me to sell them on the forum for you, I will. No sense in good parts just collecting dust in storage when someone could be using them”.

So he sent me the pics, I sold the parts, and he shipped them. Pretty simple really.

So yea... I guess you busted me selling you a good part, at a reasonable price, with fast shipping, and getting exactly what you wanted, lol. If it makes me a bad person for helping a friend get rid of spare parts at a reasonable price, then I guess I’m guilty.

And before anyone brings up his dealings with DHM. I say very little besides there are two sides of every story, and it’s not my place to argue either side. And that I also have a friend with a Focus ST that paid around $6700 total to DHM for a 2.3L motor, clutch and misc parts and that friend STILL waiting around on those parts to materialize ( personally, I think it’s just super sad he still believes he’s going to get ANYTHING from that deal, when really, he just wants the parts, never mind the money he sent 2.5 years ago... ).

Maybe you guys can catch SS on the caravan/pacifica forum lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Lmao. Just saw this. Wow, got busy at work for a few days and all this is going on.

Your part and the others were indeed shipped by SS. He doesn’t even have a ST anymore ( traded in on a mini van of some kind a while ago. His car ended up in GA somewhere ).

But he does still walk this earth. He went through a lot earlier this year, ended up in jail over his long time GF seeing some other dude ( and more than feelings ended up getting hurt ). Because of jail, lost his employment. And now he works for a friend of ours maintaining a fleet of cars ( like putting headers and nitrous on vipers and changing the fuel out of hemi cudas and stuff ). The guy is a big car nut, but doesn’t have time to work on his own cars due to working so much to pay for the fleet of cars. Anyway, the guy pays SS in cash and let’s him use the shop in Tampa 2 days a week to do small repairs for friends/customers for cash.

That being said... I was having him do some work on my fiesta ST ( who better than someone extremely familiar with them ), and he mentioned he had a few misc parts in a box somewhere. So I said, “If you want me to sell them on the forum for you, I will. No sense in good parts just collecting dust in storage when someone could be using them”.

So he sent me the pics, I sold the parts, and he shipped them. Pretty simple really.

So yea... I guess you busted me selling you a good part, at a reasonable price, with fast shipping, and getting exactly what you wanted, lol. If it makes me a bad person for helping a friend get rid of spare parts at a reasonable price, then I guess I’m guilty.

And before anyone brings up his dealings with DHM. I say very little besides there are two sides of every story, and it’s not my place to argue either side. And that I also have a friend with a Focus ST that paid around $6700 total to DHM for a 2.3L motor, clutch and misc parts and that friend STILL waiting around on those parts to materialize ( personally, I think it’s just super sad he still believes he’s going to get ANYTHING from that deal, when really, he just wants the parts, never mind the money he sent 2.5 years ago... ).

I agree...people are quick to jump on other peoples shit without the full story. As there are two sides to every coin. It's always going to be a he said...she said world. But that's life....time to move on in the world. Thanks for chiming in to clarify the situation! I'd always had good conversations with SourSkittles and shot the shit about cars. Best of luck....Happy New year!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club

Oh really? Then why is it that you type like Sourskittle?

(Parenthesis), or ( Parenthesis )

^ common way. ^ Sourskittle way.

Janice Jenkins? Jamie Ross? Sold his fist?

This threads not even a day old yet youre apologizing for just seeing this post claiming you've been busy at work for a few days.

Now I don't know you/SS nor was I involved in the c39 debacle. But something just doesn't add up.

I care about my security in this community so Proof of ID or I can't believe you.

It’s crazy to think I was busy at work after a holiday weekend? I don’t live or die by what goes on here. I posted as soon as I saw the thread and the only reason I even came on the forum was to forward someone a tracking number.

If you want to believe I’m SS, ok. Great lol. I sold some parts for him that he shipped. I don’t even live in Lakeland, it’s like 35min from my house. So I drove 35min to ship parts ? If I was SS and made a fake name and all that, wouldn’t I just take people’s money since it wouldn’t matter to me anyway since I no longer have the car ?

He clearly doesn’t care anymore. If I would have shipped the parts, I would just not used a “shipper address”. That simple.

Some times... you guys are as silly as the people that comment on YouTube videos lol.

I don’t subscribe to “lifelock”, lol. So prob not much chance of me posting any personal info.

DaveG99

Admins can look up the IP address for this person and see where the post comes from.

And Jamie Ross can extinguish the suspicions by posting a picture of their ID with all the important info covered. Just leave the name and city part visible. Easy to do and would take about 30 seconds to cover up the "important" info.

if I were being accused of this I would gladly post the proof.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
It’s crazy to think I was busy at work after a holiday weekend? I don’t live or die by what goes on here. I posted as soon as I saw the thread and the only reason I even came on the forum was to forward someone a tracking number.

If you want to believe I’m SS, ok. Great lol. I sold some parts for him that he shipped. I don’t even live in Lakeland, it’s like 35min from my house. So I drove 35min to ship parts ? If I was SS and made a fake name and all that, wouldn’t I just take people’s money since it wouldn’t matter to me anyway since I no longer have the car ?

He clearly doesn’t care anymore. If I would have shipped the parts, I would just not used a “shipper address”. That simple.

Some times... you guys are as silly as the people that comment on YouTube videos lol.

I don’t subscribe to “lifelock”, lol. So prob not much chance of me posting any personal info.
Your cover is blown, Jamie Ross. There isn’t too many people using their first, and last name on a forum for privacy alone, but it’s not a risk when it really isn’t your real name at all.

Starting sentences like:
The thing is...
The truth is...
That being said...
So yea... (yeah being spelled like “yea” same as Sourskittle) is something Sourskittle does quite often.

Starting sentences with: But, And, Because, and So is also something Sourskittle does. Occasional ALL caped words is something Sourskittle does.

Exclamation!!?, or Exclamation !! ?

And you say “prob” too, just like Sourskittle.

fiestastdaily’s call out seems more practical than the story you cooked up. You should apologize to Hijinx, and sekred for going back and forth with them the way you did. Honestly that alone could be considered more F’d up than you going awol, Brian.

DaveG99

IP address is from Lakeland, FL
Boom!

Also here is a quote from Sourskittle. The space before and after the parenthesis is a rare thing and most people don't do it. SS does it ALL the time.

Sourskittle said:
07-06-2014 05:05 PM
Lol. Yea... It was no fun getting the turbo off, and i hoped for 4 hours of porting. But I'm really happy with it. Some of the spots were purposely left alone or not ported as heavily because I didn't want to make some of the sports too thin.

Besides porting matching and opening up the general size, I spent a good amount of time increasing the radius volume of the bends/corners.

Putting the turbo back on... Wow. I was supposed. It went back together fairly easy. I guess a lot of it has to do with knowing the right tool for the job before you start it ( like fastener size , how many extensions, and angles to get to them ). But it went back on real nice.

Lost very little water, and basicly no oil. I left the oil feedline on but did have to remove the water lines and oil return line from the pan.

I just refilled the coolant tank with distilled water as I'd like a ratio of 80/20 water to coolant anyway. I lost less than 1/2 gallon.

I'd charge $425 for all this, if someone really wanted me to do it and left my the car for a weekend, lol.

6hours included shop setup and clean up. It makes a huge mess that def requires that you get it all up. The metal that comes off is wicked shape and can really mess you up if it gets in your skin.

If you are not SS then I want apologize ahead of time, its nothing personal, its just I'm still not convinced.

If I was SS and made a fake name and all that, wouldn’t I just take people’s money since it wouldn’t matter to me anyway since I no longer have the car ?
No, because that would be stealing and something thats not legally tolerated regardless of whether you even have a car or not.

So I drove 35min to ship parts ?
Possibly. I sometimes drive 35min for no apparent reason. Its very plausible that you had a couple hours to kill over the holiday break.

Can you at least post a picture of your car instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.